I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Is there some sort of resource that lists who has the rights to what characters in MCU, Fox, and SONY?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is there some sort of resource that lists who has the rights to what characters in MCU, Fox, and SONY?

Yes....it infact has made its appearance in many threads over the last few years.... probably on one of these 59 pages of 876 post

Sorry... thats all I can tell you:yeshrug:

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
marvel-rights-v4.png

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Fox got everything they need to take over. SMH @ them sitting on all that shyt fukkin up these movies.

Fox and DC had a head start but at the time they were merely making stand alone movies. Back then the formula was to make a trilogy wait 8 or 9 years then reboot. Marvel started the cinematic universe when pretty much forced everyone else to rethink their strategy. Fox's problem is every movie they drop jumps from one era to the next. Their timelines are all fukked up and there is no continuity. Everyone in the last X-Men movie looked the same age as in DOFP even though 20 years and elapsed :mindblown:

You can have the best ingredients but if you don't know how to cook, its still gonna taste like shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fox and DC had a head start but at the time they were merely making stand alone movies. Back then the formula was to make a trilogy wait 8 or 9 years then reboot. Marvel started the cinematic universe when pretty much forced everyone else to rethink their strategy. Fox's problem is every movie they drop jumps from one era to the next. Their timelines are all fukked up and there is no continuity. Everyone in the last X-Men movie looked the same age as in DOFP even though 20 years and elapsed :mindblown:

You can have the best ingredients but if you don't know how to cook, its still gonna taste like shyt.

They game has changed and they gotta figure out how to be apart of it

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

tumblr_ocasax0n8U1ucaq37o2_500.gif

"We just cookin' up homie, we just cookin' up!" :stopitslime:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I'm really hoping they don't reveal their plans for Phase 4 prematurely and let us know what's coming in advance. It takes a lot of the fun out of it.

There was a thrill in seeing Thanos for the first time in that post-credit scene. THAT'S when you knew you were getting Infinity War. It wasn't announced at a fukking comic con like a certain other long awaited superhero team up movie.

Like it would be dope as fukk if after Avengers 4... there's a post credit scene with Silver Surfer and Galactus or something. Something like that would be more mindblowing that any press release.