I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Some cats out in other places trying too hard right now.

No one has a problem with the "Powerless" doing they bullshyt.

But the moment something is said to check them....... Clark Kent comes to the rescue.

Funny how things work around here.:mjlol:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kind of disappointed they're using the Skrull in Captain Marvel. Was hoping they'd save the Skrulls for a secret Invasion Avengers movie.

But aint the Kree and Skrulls kind of like an important part of her history?

Seems like they kinda need them and still can use them in the future

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But aint the Kree and Skrulls kind of like an important part of her history?

Seems like they kinda need them and still can use them in the future

Martha

The Kree are important to her story, not so much the Skrulls.

I think I just wished that the very first time we saw a Skrull played out like how Bendis started the whole Secret Invasion stuff. I hate a lot of Bendis shyt but that Skrull reveal was one of the best things he's ever done.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Captain Marvel takes place in the 90s? Cool.. Maybe where ever she is is where Nick Fury is currently located

Will those 2 show up in Infinity War 1 or the 2nd 1?

So when does Ant Man and the Wasp take place? I can't picture a movie actually taking place timeline wise in between the 2 Infinity War movies... I'm pretty sure Thanos wins at the end of the upcoming 1

And if these are the culmination of the first few phases.. what else is there to resolve? The whereabouts of the Red Skull and what else?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Captain Marvel takes place in the 90s? Cool.. Maybe where ever she is is where Nick Fury is currently located

Will those 2 show up in Infinity War 1 or the 2nd 1?

So when does Ant Man and the Wasp take place? I can't picture a movie actually taking place timeline wise in between the 2 Infinity War movies... I'm pretty sure Thanos wins at the end of the upcoming 1

And if these are the culmination of the first few phases.. what else is there to resolve? The whereabouts of the Red Skull and what else?

Ant-Man takes place after civil war