I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Prolly but wonder man has already kinda been confirmed to be in the works and I think there’s a chance we get punisher back
Punisher is all over the place in Marvel in terms of power level. He's a dude with a gun the last time I read him (late 90s). He's a fan favorite so they're going to keep him around. I bet he shows up in Daredevil. He would be a great Spiderman villain.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I was thinking that we lost RDJ and we lost a witty likeable a$$hole and who can replace him. Hear me out: Jeremy Piven. I dunno who he’d play but he kiiiilled it in Entourage.

He’d be a great villain I think. Maybe another agent type.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
296134355_5272721272783213_4264669238707182362_n.png

That would have been a good line :ohhh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Honestly, this is overkill.

My youngest kids are hyped for it, this is for the little ones.

Same thing with Ms. Marvel, you had a bunch of people watching with folded arms like they didn't know this was aimed at a particular demographic. They are expanding and diversifying their content, you aren't oblgiated to like or watch all of it as things become more niche.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My youngest kids are hyped for it, this is for the little ones.

Same thing with Ms. Marvel, you had a bunch of people watching with folded arms like they didn't know this was aimed at a particular demographic. They are expanding and diversifying their content, you aren't oblgiated to like or watch all of it as things become more niche.

I get all that.

Part of me wishes Disney would’ve never bought Marvel to be honest. But I know without that plug, the budgets would’ve been smaller and there would be no Fox deal.

But it just seems like the MCU as a whole has been neutered. Iron Man has stood the rest of time, because it wasn’t made with families and children in mind.

They have taken chances, but the MCU hasn’t reached its full potential because of the Disney brand.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I get all that.

Part of me wishes Disney would’ve never bought Marvel to be honest. But I know without that plug, the budgets would’ve been smaller and there would be no Fox deal.

I def agree with that. If only there was a way for them to grow without being COMPLETELY beholden to Disney, but it can work if done correctly.

But it just seems like the MCU as a whole has been neutered. Iron Man has stood the rest of time, because it wasn’t made with families and children in mind.

They have taken chances, but the MCU hasn’t reached its full potential because of the Disney brand.

I think projects like I Am Groot can do well toward creating the kind of diversity that is needed to get back to that feeling that Iron Man gave you.

If you can swing to that extreme to do a show that can appeal to toddlers, go in the opposite direction to the same degree. Stuff like Moonknight is a good compromise but if that's the ceiling this Daredevil reborn shyt is going to get panned. It can be done but it can't be no half measures.