I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Clown shyt. I wish some would post all the DC Marvel announcements tho.

Yea that’s wack…. CC should be a day of celebration for everything as these people put their hearts to creating the magic

I heard there is video of that…. I’m sure it will circulate. But that movie is gonna be amazing.

I wish there was more pics and video from the Marvel CC. But I’m sure anything that appears on Twitter they don’t want us to see gonna be deleted with the quickness

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I just realized it until now about the close out of phase 6:

Avengers Kang Dynasty + Avengers Secret Wars

Kang + Doom = KANGDOOM :damn:

Looking at secret wars title shows those are Doom’s color palette. But still, we are a long ways off but man, im so excited for phase 6 and the other titles haven’t even been announced yet.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feige said the Russos are not doing either Avenger Movie, I think that’s a shame, I’m obviously not saying there isn’t anybody else capable, but we know for a fact they can handle that many characters at a time without it being messy while being able to tell a good story

Winter Solder, Civil War, Infinity War & Endgame is a hell of a resume, Imagine all 4 of your contributions to the MCU all being top 5 mcu movie contenders :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Feige said the Russos are not doing either Avenger Movie, I think that’s a shame, I’m obviously not saying there isn’t anybody else capable, but we know for a fact they can handle that many characters at a time without it being messy while being able to tell a good story

Winter Solder, Civil War, Infinity War & Endgame is a hell of a resume, Imagine all 4 of your contributions to the MCU all being top 5 mcu movie contenders :wow:
He could be lying. Saving it for the D23 reveal.

Or it could be they got some other director to Kang Dynasty and then have Russos do Secret Wars.

Not sure they want to do TWO avengers films in one year.