I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
not all mcu movies have consistent replay value. This is in the bucket that does :wow:

When I turned to TNT, it was at the scene where Dr Strange captured ol boy and was talking to him.....

Next then I knew the credits was rolling:wow:

fukked around and watched this hole movie:whoo:

And enjoyed it:banderas:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
The real conflict in WandaVision was with grief...when does that ever really end? At what point does 'real life' reach resolutions that don't set up natural progress?

Good point but for every living person when does grief end? we all face it at multiple points in our lives but for her- the easy answer is when she has her family.

I think she will get her family in "real life" but the grief will never truly end

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Good point but for every living person when does grief end? we all face it at multiple points in our lives but for her- the easy answer is when she has her family.

I think she will get her family in "real life" but the grief will never truly end

Because getting her family back has consequences...and thus more grieving to do, unless she just decides to be a monster.

:francis:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Because getting her family back has consequences...and thus more grieving to do, unless she just decides to be a monster.

:francis:

I think she will be a monster but one the fans will sympathize with bc we understand her need for family...plus this is where the action is at...

I think she will be on a rampage to get her kids and she may meet a multiverse version of pietro ( an existence where she is dead)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't know why this thread has been put in the sticky section at this point.

eddie_27.jpg

I mean it's only been 6 years now.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Some fun MCU facts :hubie:

1. The biggest gap between entry movie and sequel is 4 years (Thor). Black Panther has joined him.
2. Thor is also the first character to get a 4th solo movie.
3. COVID-19 caused no movies to be released in 2020. But it wasn't the first time there were no MCU releases in a calendar year. The other time was 2009.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
2014 also killed the MCU vs. DCEU battle before it even started.

GOTG, Antman, and The Winter Soldier came out, and it put the MCU into different genre's. DC could never make those types of movies.

Civil War was the nail in the coffin and basically. The knock out punch. The whatever you want to call it. And they haven't recovered ever since.

Since MOS came out DC has dropped 9 movies (10 if you included the Snyder Cut)

Marvel has dropped 14 movies.