I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
‘Doctor Strange’ Sequel Adds ‘The Baby-Sitters Club’ Star Xochitl Gomez To Cast – Deadline

America_Chavez.jpg

Saw on Reddit that she might be Zelma Stanton. Which makes more sense imo cause she looks nothing like America.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

You can't replace Boseman with a new actor. It would be like replacing RDJ starting with Iron Man 3. Boseman was too entrenched in the MCU and was a major character, becoming on par with Chris Evans and others. Not gonna happen. Disney understands the weight these characters play in movies. This isn't Phase I, where you can casually replace Terrance Howard or Edward Norton. The audience is a lot bigger and the movies carry more weight. It's better to cut ties now and let the new BP create his own legacy. If they did replace Boseman and don't nail it, they face bigger scrutiny than simply not replacing him at all.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
T'Challa was more like James Evans:stopitslime:

Imagine them trying to replace John Stamos with a different actor. :usure:

Na...... man you still gotta do it. If they don’t nail it with the next guy then just Pull a DC with Batman and find another one till you have “the guy”

I won’t deny it will be huge shoes to fill. But don’t run from the moment

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its gonna be a new person playing him regardless,
easy way to be corny is have someone up there trying to do a chadwick impression in the next two sequels. instead of just letting them be their own character. We got five movies with T'challa' let a nephew or something come in and be more firey like killmonger.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If I’m being honest.

Now that Marvel pretty much got everyone back they need or as many.

I would be all in for a full REBOOT of the MCU.

Like let Dr Strange be the film that fukks up their reality and now going forward XMEN, F4, Avengers and the etc all be alive and working together.

Remaining contracted actors (who want too like Chris Helms) continue their roles and new people replace the old favs (new Ironman, new BP, etc)