I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wonder what would happen if Disney went the money mayweather route with $79.99 ppv prices to order ("unlock") event movies like Spider-man Homecoming 3, Black Panther 2, Avengers 5, etc from Disney +.

From what others stated weeks back, Mulan @ $30 a piece may not be the best indicator of success (or failure)... because nobody really gave a fuk about her or her 90s animated iteration, which alledgedly underachieved back then.

I mean if they dropping like 3 Marvel movies as once then :ohhh:

Worth it:wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don’t think they can, at least not yet. The problem is people aren’t adjusted to seeing movies in that way & pushing towards that now could be seen as very opportunistic during a pandemic. Maybe 5-10 years down the line but for the next couple of years they will have to ease people into to transitioning from movies to at home events like that’s. I honestly believe a $80 PPV movie as soon as 2021/2022/2023 would bring nothing but bad PR.

That's a fair point.

I was just thinking what would be the give/take if consumers still wanted those 200-300 million budget event movies moving forward. Not sure how sustainable it was pre-Covid but it was getting to the point where the expectation was a billy for those varsity budgets (BP, CM, Lion King, Avengers, etc) and around 500-600milly for the junior varsities.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I mean if they dropping like 3 Marvel movies as once then :ohhh:

Worth it:wow:

Whether you're being facetious or not (can never really tell with you), I think you're correct.

Them Floyd prices were :scust:

but every cinco de mayo and every september, twice a year, every year, muthafukkas begrudgingly bought them shyts. like clock work.

Like other breh said, might be too soon. But i can see it happening.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Whether you're being facetious or not (can never really tell with you), I think you're correct.

Them Floyd prices were :scust:

but every cinco de mayo and every september, twice a year, every year, muthafukkas begrudgingly bought them shyts. like clock work.

Like other breh said, might be too soon. But i can see it happening.

I was kinda saying it in jest.
But $75 for ONE movie, I think breh was being a little ridiculous, I don’t think it would ever get to that.

But let’s say hypothetically it did, they would have to combo the fukk out that shyt and say release BW, DStg, Spidey3 all at once..... then since they behind schedule anyway going forward would have to drop triple features like ALL the time.

$75 is STILL very steep.

but if it’s already say $35 per movie VOD, I can see peeps like “fukk it”:francis::yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
shyt.
Depending on what the movie is and the quality and bonus features.
Ill spend $80 for the flik!

Goddammit!
I just bought my girl a bra for $70 + tax.

:francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I was kinda saying it in jest.
But $75 for ONE movie, I think breh was being a little ridiculous, I don’t think it would ever get to that.

But let’s say hypothetically it did, they would have to combo the fukk out that shyt and say release BW, DStg, Spidey3 all at once..... then since they behind schedule anyway going forward would have to drop triple features like ALL the time.

$75 is STILL very steep.

but if it’s already say $35 per movie VOD, I can see peeps like “fukk it”:francis::yeshrug:

if the industry would’ve been able to master anti piracy they could really go in that direction.

but there still wouldn’t be nothing stopping someone from setting a 4K camera on a tripod in front of a 4K screen and still recording the movie :mjlol:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what would happen if Disney went the money mayweather route with $79.99 ppv prices to order ("unlock") event movies like Spider-man Homecoming 3, Black Panther 2, Avengers 5, etc from Disney +.

From what others stated weeks back, Mulan @ $30 a piece may not be the best indicator of success (or failure)... because nobody really gave a fuk about her or her 90s animated iteration, which alledgedly underachieved back then.

I could see them pulling it off if they have it with a Disney + subscription and/or with a another single mini-series tie-in. :patrice:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
shyt.
Depending on what the movie is and the quality and bonus features.
Ill spend $80 for the flik!

Goddammit!
I just bought my girl a bra for $70 + tax.

:francis:
I could see them pulling it off if they have it with a Disney + subscription and/or with a another single mini-series tie-in. :patrice:

Yea, it sounds wild at first ($80 price tag) until you start humoring it. Hell, Disney already does just a peg below this with ESPN.

You must be an ESPN+ subscriber to purchase UFC PPV events. Existing ESPN+ subscribers can purchase UFC PPV events (streaming in HD) for $64.99 per event. Your ESPN+ subscription also includes access to exclusive UFC Fight Nights, best of UFC Fight Archives, and ESPN+ exclusive UFC shows and features.

ESPN+ is $5.99/month.

If you tell every household you get Black Panther 2 upon release with a one-time $80 purchase with your existing Disney+ subscription... with some thrown in deleted scenes, commentary, and a 4 episode prequel tie-in series...:jbhmm:

Hell, knock that number down to $64.99 :patrice:

BP2 + exclusive content :hula: your girl's bra

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
‘Doctor Strange’ Sequel Adds ‘The Baby-Sitters Club’ Star Xochitl Gomez To Cast – Deadline

America_Chavez.jpg