I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yup, I see a Iron heart movie in the works with an A.I. Tony Starks playing Jarvis.

I also see Marvel buying Myles Morales from Sony and giving over Peter Parker for continuity in a one off sequel.
Patriot (Eli) and Iron Lad was some dope characters!
Alotta these semi-new female characters been dope as hell too imo!
Iron Heart, Ms.Marvel, X-23 still poppin!
Dudes need to give these kids a chance!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Hmmm . . . Grace is forwarding they might make Kang a descendant of Blue Marvel instead of Reed Richards. And yes, Young Avengers is on the fast track. I guess that is a reboot without throwing out the first 22 movies if you just gonna have young versions s of the Avengers. :mjgrin:

I wonder will marvel do blue marvel

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yup, I see a Iron heart movie in the works with an A.I. Tony Starks playing Jarvis.

I also see Marvel buying Myles Morales from Sony and giving over Peter Parker for continuity in a one off sequel.
:mjlol:Sony wont do that shyt anytime soon. Marvel probably would've made him lame anyway

Sony is doing great with miles Morales

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:mjlol:Sony wont do that shyt anytime soon. Marvel probably would've made him lame anyway

Sony is doing great with miles Morales
You do know that into the spiderverse was a joint project which Marvel had sole creative rights on right? This was at the time where Tom Holland's spiderman was still owned by Sony but had Marvel's right to write the story.

It wouldn't change if Marvel took over the character.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
looks like the dynasty will continue :wow:

the generation defining, culture establishing, cinematic universe about to run shyt for the next century :wow:

The dynasty continues and the haters will still hate and say the things freely in Marvel threads that if you say on the flipside in DC threads many will flip out over:wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s smart on Marvels part as it gives people a reason to care about and want to see Ant-Man 3. Unfortunately, his movies just aren’t moving the needle like that so far.
thats unfair. his movies have been enjoyable for the most part. especially part one, most people were pleasantly surprised that somehow marvel made an ant man movie enjoyable and fun

of course when compared to cap or black panther or iron man its not gonna "move the needle" those were billion dollar films

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah I'm not feeling everybody throwing dirt on the Ant-Man movies. They were both better than they were expected to be. They found a way to make the character interesting by going with Scott instead of Hank and it has strong side characters.

The only reason it doesn't do numbers is because it's not called Iron Man or Spider-Man. :yeshrug:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm not feeling everybody throwing dirt on the Ant-Man movies. They were both better than they were expected to be. They found a way to make the character interesting by going with Scott instead of Hank and it has strong side characters.

The only reason it doesn't do numbers is because it's not called Iron Man or Spider-Man. :yeshrug:

Paul Rudd is so good as Antman. He brings a real human n humorous quality to the role. He stole the show in Avengers: Endgame.