I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dope casting for majors. I have almost no interest in this phase though. Guardians 3 maybe. But thor4 ant man 3. Whatever happens with black panther, Eternals, Black widow etc all got me :patrice:

Yeah chadwick's death really hurt my enthusiasm for the universe. It's really sad.

Out of what we know I'm most interested in Blade, Shang-Chi, the Falcon TV show and now this. But everything else doesn't seem so promising, plus the coronavirus delays probably will be brutal.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dope casting for majors. I have almost no interest in this phase though. Guardians 3 maybe. But thor4 ant man 3. Whatever happens with black panther, Eternals, Black widow etc all got me :patrice:

I think Eternals will be polarizing one way or the other. It will either be :blessed: or :francis:.

There won’t be a middle ground.

hopefully, WB/DC will light a new fire under the MCU. Complacency is the true Thanos of #marvelset.

And I know they want to give the X-men franchise room to breathe before doing the reset, but fukk it. Most people don’t give a shyt. And Covid-19 prevented the masses from seeing new mutants :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just reboot the whole shyt.

Stan Lee appeared in all the films, he's dead now.
Chadwick got to be in 4 films, he's resting now too.
Most of the avengers have written out of the series now.
You still gotta juelz a reason for Wolverine to be 200 years old but somehow never popped up during all these years. plus introducing all the other mutants
If you gonna recast everyone and stretch to make logical plot armor at the same time may as just start fresh.
This was a great run and end game is a perfect stopping point.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just reboot the whole shyt.

Stan Lee appeared in all the films, he's dead now.
Chadwick got to be in 4 films, he's resting now too.
Most of the avengers have written out of the series now.
You still gotta juelz a reason for Wolverine to be 200 years old but somehow never popped up during all these years. plus introducing all the other mutants
If you gonna recast everyone and stretch to make logical plot armor at the same time may as just start fresh.
This was a great run and end game is a perfect stopping point.
I hope not, you reboot when you have failed numerous times. They are coming off the most successful movie ever and a very successful sequel to Spiderman. A reboot is a last resort.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hope not, you reboot when you have fAiled numerous times. They are coming off the most successful movie ever and a very successful sequel to Spiderman. A reboot is a last resort.
Dude all the original characters are gone, and some originals actors too. It's also been well over a decade, even the comics reboot the universe and start fresh every ten years or so.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dude all the original characters are gone, and some originals actors too. It's also been well over a decade, even the comics reboot the universe and start fresh every ten years or so.
So what? This is Marvel with literally hundreds of compelling characters still that need to be introduced. It only makes it richer behind a historical back drop.
They gave the OGs a great send off I don't want to see a new version of Cap or Ironman anytime soon. You gotta give them a break and establish new characters.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

They have too much positive momentum and success. Also they proved that they can make new star characters and franchises, so now is the time to try to do that. They'll be able to fall back on a few reliable characters like Spider-Man, but also try to build up new ones.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So what? This is Marvel with literally hundreds of compelling characters still that need to be introduced. It only makes it richer behind a historical back drop.
They gave the OGs a great send off I don't want to see a new version of Cap or Ironman anytime soon. You gotta give them a break and establish new characters.
All the more reason the reboot. If going forward has no connection to what came before, other than vague references, whats the point?
It'll just be like the defenders, where everybody is like , Hey remember that big green guy? but still continue to operate largely separately from the MCU. At least with a reboot, they can give everyone proper backgrounds and origins without having to explain where they were before and after the snap or during any other major event that happened.