I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_pw378gh0Zy1vcrjhdo5_r1_400.gifv
tumblr_pw378gh0Zy1vcrjhdo1_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_pw378gh0Zy1vcrjhdo2_r1_400.gifv
tumblr_pw378gh0Zy1vcrjhdo6_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_pw378gh0Zy1vcrjhdo7_r1_400.gifv
tumblr_pw378gh0Zy1vcrjhdo3_r2_400.gifv

tumblr_pw378gh0Zy1vcrjhdo4_r3_400.gifv
tumblr_pw378gh0Zy1vcrjhdo8_r1_400.gifv

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah, I was. I think it will be dope. Looking forward more to that than the Eternals. While I have an open mind I don't get where it fits in an overarching story.
Me too, i much prefer street action and gunplay along the lines of a john wick movie over space comedies in my action movies.
Black Widow looks like it's basically a sequal to Cap 2 and Cap 3 and its even supposed to tied into the Falcon and Bucky series too, so i expect it to be dope af.
Eternals is basically going to be like and SJW Guardian's. plus since the characters were never popular in the comics the story will also not be based on any highly anticipated storylines just like guardians. So no hype for it from me.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Me too, i much prefer street action and gunplay along the lines of a john wick movie over space comedies in my action movies.
Black Widow looks like it's basically a sequal to Cap 2 and Cap 3 and its even supposed to tied into the Falcon and Bucky series too, so i expect it to be dope af.
Eternals is basically going to be like and SJW Guardian's. plus since the characters were never popular in the comics the story will also not be based on any highly anticipated storylines just like guardians. So no hype for it from me.

the first GOTG is a classic :mjpls:

Nobody knew what to expect before the movie dropped. I think the MCU is beyond basic action at this point.

As long as the story makes sense, I don't care.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I like a both the street level shyt and the space shyt..... comedy or not (John Wick has comedy or funny scenes in them too.... let’s not get it twisted)

But I like for these comic book movies to fit the world, culture, and vibe of what the characters are supposed to be. Frank Castle can fight aliens but I’m cool with him taking on street guys for now and Thor can fight common bank robbers but I’m cool with him taking on other powerhouse gods for now.

I don’t think one style is better than the other