I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
After some thought I'd like to see Nicolas Cage as Norman Osborn, he was originally up for the role in the Sam Raimi movie. He would have done it to if he hadn't been tied down doing other projects at the time. He's a big comic book fan too reason why he took on the last name cage was because luke cage is his favorite superhero.

Snake-Eyes-1.jpg
Wow, Did not know that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After some thought I'd like to see Nicolas Cage as Norman Osborn, he was originally up for the role in the Sam Raimi movie. He would have done it to if he hadn't been tied down doing other projects at the time. He's a big comic book fan too reason why he took on the last name cage was because luke cage is his favorite superhero.

Snake-Eyes-1.jpg

Na.... I’m good with that. If this was 95 and we could get that “prime fukkery Cage” when his hairline was a little closer up. I would be all for it.:blessed:

But I don’t think he can give us that type of energy for a franchise.

I’d prefer someone else

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Woody Harrelson wouldve been a better choice :manny:
He technically already in the MCU though, or MCU ajacent. He's playing Carnage in the next Venom movie. Marvel might not acknowledge any of these movie, but they probably won't try an undermine their spiderman deal by recasting any actors either. It would be awkward to have him talking to tom Holland as spiderman in a venom crossover, then suddenly have him talking to tom holland as somebody else in an avengers crossover.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He technically already in the MCU though, or MCU ajacent. He's playing Carnage in the next Venom movie. Marvel might not acknowledge any of these movie, but they probably won't try an undermine their spiderman deal by recasting any actors either. It would be awkward to have him talking to tom Holland as spiderman in a venom crossover, then suddenly have him talking to tom holland as somebody else in an avengers crossover.

I know, that's why I said he wouldve been.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

It’s crazy how some folks try to say “there are no stakes in Marvel films” or sleep on and diminish what Thor went through in his journey or shyt on him later on not comprehending why he became what he became at by the mid part of Endgame

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

It’s crazy how some folks try to say “there are no stakes in Marvel films” or sleep on and diminish what Thor went through in his journey or shyt on him later on not comprehending why he became what he became at by the mid part of Endgame

First time I rewatched End Game I cried for the homie. When he did kill Thanos and walked off he looked so unhappy and filled with regret. Good acting by Hemsworth. :mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
First time I rewatched End Game I cried for the homie. When he did kill Thanos and walked off he looked so unhappy and filled with regret. Good acting by Hemsworth. :mjcry:

This was the only scene I cried

Went to see it twice and cried both times :dead:

For me this is the single greatest scene in movie history because to capture the emotion of it required 12 years and 20+ movies of build up.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

For me this is the single greatest scene in movie history because to capture the emotion of it required 12 years and 20+ movies of build up.

Yes, I waited 11 + years to hear Chris Evans say "Avengers Assemble!", they saved it for the right moment.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch a bit a of civil war again and I wonder if the original plot of the Falcon & WS series was going to be about who crossbones was working with to steal the "biohazard" from the infectious disease lab in nigeria.:ohhh:

Saw one of the rumor leak of the plot involved a bio-weapon.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Back when the theaters were open :to: Them reactions :wow:

Bu-bu-but my home theaterrrrrr :pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

That moment always gives me goosebumps. Played it perfectly and as you said it was quite the culmination and unlikely to be repeated again.