"I’m not flattered by men simply being physically attracted to me. Thanks, but move." Random girl

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Alot of assumptions in the bolded. Ignoring that, I wouldn't rush to Twitter to make decrees either. Being complimented is nothing to sweat to someone who is used to being the object of the opposite sex's desire.

Elaborate on the assumptions you're seeing. :jbhmm:

So are we just going to ignore the fact that a lot of women associate sexual attraction from men with genuine interest in themselves and thus end up being strung along over and over? That false equivalency is what she's talking about.

It's not a he called her cute and she responded "Duh, I know" situation.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
the point of this thread really is because she's not attractive

Dudes won't entertain her if she's not willing to smash
She’s attractive to somebody. And ironically ya’ll actually making her point. That just because somebody claims you physically attractive, you don’t have to be or shouldn’t be automatically flattered by it. They could be lying or pandering or trying to use you. That’s it.

But some dude’s egos are so damn fragile that they wanna scorch the earth if a random on twitter ain’t impressed by “Aye yo ma.”

I don’t care if she looks like this
1024px-Quentin_Matsys_-_A_Grotesque_old_woman.jpg
she still ain’t gotta be phased by any and everybody that pays her a compliment.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Someone being sexually attracted to anyone has never meant anything

Why are people realizing this now?

Why are women realizing this NOW?

Lots of women still haven't realized this probably also due to the fact that being able to sleep with someone without wanting to be with them is a concept that's still hard to understand for many.

Lol it’s natural men like women for how they look on the front end

then we find out if you’re cool or not

attraction is inherently based on looks on the front end for men

Well often times it goes: guy finds girl he want to have sex with = girl thinks "because he slept with me we have a connection and he wants to be with me" = guy says "uhm, I'm only here for the sex though" = girl thinks "but we have great sex which means we must be super compatible" yada yada

And the girl in the OP is basically saying sex /= a connection so sexual advances aren't flattering her. :manny:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s attractive to somebody. And ironically ya’ll actually making her point. That just because somebody claims you physically attractive, you don’t have to be or shouldn’t be automatically flattered by it. They could be lying or pandering or trying to use you. That’s it.

But some dude’s egos are so damn fragile that they wanna scorch the earth if a random on twitter ain’t impressed by “Aye yo ma.”

she still ain’t gotta be phased by any and everybody that pays her a compliment.

You're doing too much with this post. It's not all that complicated.

A woman who is not that attractive decided to get on the internet and humble brag about her looks
Brehs roasted her for it.

Its that simple. You're looking at the literal words she posted... but in reality she's making a humble brag. You know it, I know it, she knows it.

If she hadn't said anything and brehs just randomly saw her and said "hey look, she' not attractive!! :gladbron:"
Then I would agree that it would be some weirdo shyt.

But she humble bragged on her looks and told people to move on... she got the reaction she was asking for if you ask me :hubie:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

You love to state the obvious huh

Point is again, she's lacking self awareness

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Imagine the reaction if a nikka that was on par with her , made that tweet. nikka would get roasted into oblivion. Love the double standards. Twitter is full of dumb blacc hoes :yeshrug:

It wouldn't work because women usually don't sleep with anything that moves to get a nut unless there's something in it for them and that typically isn't sexual gratification. She's either sleeping with you because she's attracted to you specifically or there is another kind of gain in it for her whether it be directly financial or for connections etc.

So for a guy to make a similar statement to hers would have to say, "I don't feel flattered by women simply......" I can't even come up with a scenario on the spot, anyone who can feel free to fill in the blank. :pachaha:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You're doing too much with this post. It's not all that complicated.

A woman who is not that attractive decided to get on the internet and humble brag about her looks
Brehs roasted her for it.

Its that simple. You're looking at the literal words she posted... but in reality she's making a humble brag. You know it, I know it, she knows it.

If she hadn't said anything and brehs just randomly saw her and said "hey look, she' not attractive!! :gladbron:"
Then I would agree that it would be some weirdo shyt.

But she humble bragged on her looks and told people to move on... she got the reaction she was asking for if you ask me :hubie:
Nah, she literally said what she said and it’s true. No chick has to get gassed by every dude that pays them a compliment. That’s facts. That’s how chicks make dumb ass decisions and get played. She didn’t tell a lie and dudes just hate when women acknowledge these dynamics.:snooze:Every woman needs to know this. Dudes wanting to fukk you, ain’t all that. Even as allegedly unattractive as she is, dudes still try her probably thinking that her self esteem is low so she should be humble and be happy to be used sexually. There are PLENTY who think that way. I’m glad she ain’t fallin for the nonsense.