"I’m not flattered by men simply being physically attracted to me. Thanks, but move." Random girl

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So according to your logic, if Aframs are black then Aframs must be Jamaican. See how stupid you sound?

Don't take your frustrations out on me because you're a repressed fakkit that's attracted to hard bodies mutombo looking hoes. :umad:
Black is black white boy. Her features are no different than a AA girl or a girl from Africa. Go ahead and expose yourself some more Cac.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Ah social media: the place where people go to run away from themselves:mjlol:

Only on the internet can someone as mid as her pretend to be so attractive they feel it necessary to send out a psa on refraining from complimenting them:mjlol:

I think you're misinterpreting what she's saying.The fact that a lot of men will sleep with anything drives home the point that a guy being sexually attracted to you, on it's own, doesn't mean anything. It's not really flattering when the criteria you go by is below 0. If the neighborhood h@e who has slept with everything in a 2 mile radius tells you you're f#ckable would you feel flattered? :dame:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Jamaican women be having some masculine features. :hhh:
:mjpls:
She looks like Joel Embiid breh

i
I always feel some type of way when the go to insult for a Black woman is that she looks like a man.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I think you're misinterpreting what she's saying.The fact that a lot of men will sleep with anything drives home the point that a guy being sexually attracted to you, on it's own, doesn't mean anything. It's not really flattering when the criteria you go by is below 0. If the neighborhood h@e who has slept with everything in a 2 mile radius tells you you're f#ckable would you feel flattered? :dame:
Alot of assumptions in the bolded. Ignoring that, I wouldn't rush to Twitter to make decrees either. Being complimented is nothing to sweat to someone who is used to being the object of the opposite sex's desire.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

Someone being sexually attracted to anyone has never meant anything

Why are people realizing this now?

Why are women realizing this NOW?

Prynce

Daps
Lol it’s natural men like women for how they look on the front end

then we find out if you’re cool or not

attraction is inherently based on looks on the front end for men

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
How do ya’ll get so entitled that you get hurt over something as true as this? She didn’t say a damn thing wrong. Some dudes are entitled as hell. Not to mention racial fetishes. Basically she saying a dude just wanting to fukk u ain’t enough to flex about.
And it ain’t. :snooze:
the point of this thread really is because she's not attractive

Dudes won't entertain her if she's not willing to smash