"I’m not flattered by men simply being physically attracted to me. Thanks, but move." Random girl

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Alot of assumptions about what compelled her to make that post to create a strawman equivalency.

Well then she should peep game and move accordingly instead of crying on social media. I'll just say I hope she don't wear her insecurity on her sleeve irl like she do on Twitter cuz that's just gon make nikkas even less interested in anything beyond fukkin.

Not really an assumption as I think her message is quite clear even though this thread is built on the belief that she said, "I know I'm cute I don't need nobody to tell me obvious facts".

Her tweet literally is her peeping game and letting her followers know about it. Perception is such a fickle thing.

Women absolutely state that they're physical attracted to men... which is what she said in the tweet :skip:

She didn't say fukking or getting a nut, you're extending this beyond what was said:skip:

Whole thread is weird. Its like ya'll are trying really hard to not understand it

Your last sentence is literally what I am thinking about most of the responses in this thread. :russ:

Of course women state that they're physically attracted to men but depending on the woman it does and doesn't hold the same weight. If a girl tells a guy he's hot and he has no money nor any connections she could make use of chances are that she's actually interested in HIM you. On the other hand, men, will tell you you're hot and f#ck you even if you're an unattractive female because a nut is a nut to them so the sexual interest doesn't equal interest in her relationship wise.

I think you solved my fill in the blank sentence! :ohhh:

Prynce

Daps
@Booksnrain
@Gold
@Prynce
Dq2h2D4W4AAgt0v.jpg

Dark skin, negroid nose

Still bad as fucc
taylor-index.jpg

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Wow thread did 10 pages
Yall really hate black women

U see this @Booksnrain
You ain’t shyt!:russ::russ::russ::russ:My favorite troll strikes again.

I don’t think this is necessarily woman hate. Underlying these sentiments is sexual frustration. Some are probably thinking “damn if SHE ain’t moved, da fukk am I supposed to get with 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s?!”

So they like “NO! Humble this bytch immediately!” Not realizing that she an autonomous human being and it’s actually a good thing that she won’t allow herself to confuse compliments with genuine interest so that she doesn’t get used.:yeshrug:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your last sentence is literally what I am thinking about most of the responses in this thread. :russ:

Of course women state that they're physically attracted to men but depending on the woman it does and doesn't hold the same weight. If a girl tells a guy he's hot and he has no money nor any connections she could make use of chances are that she's actually interested in HIM you. On the other hand, men, will tell you you're hot and f#ck you even if you're an unattractive female because a nut is a nut to them so the sexual interest doesn't equal interest in her relationship wise.

I think you solved my fill in the blank sentence! :ohhh:

I'm not gonna tell a woman what women mean when they say what they say. You would know that better than me so i'll take your word on it.

But all i'm saying is what men are seeing when a woman says this. That's all.

You're talking about it not being equal, and I agree. But it would still have a similar reaction.

I'm gonna use myself as an example. I've had plenty woman say that I am physically attractive... even women on this site.
Now what if I turn around and make a thread that says, "Honestly, i'm no longer flattered by you brehettes being physically attracted to me. I mean thanks but move on:king:"

Be HONEST with me... would you not see me as a smug, humble bragging, bytch ass dude?

And it doesn't even matter if you've seen my pics or not. I could be handsome or ugly af, its my attitude that comes off as :francis:.
But... imagine if you did dig deeper and found a pic of me and you were like... aww hell naw this mf ugly af :dead:

That's all this thread is. Its nothing more complicated than that.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm not gonna tell a woman what women mean when they say what they say. You would know that better than me so i'll take your word on it.

But all i'm saying is what men are seeing when a woman says this. That's all.

You're talking about it not being equal, and I agree. But it would still have a similar reaction.

I'm gonna use myself as an example. I've had plenty woman say that I am physically attractive... even women on this site.
Now what if I turn around and make a thread that says, "Honestly, i'm no longer flattered by you brehettes being physically attracted to me. I mean thanks but move on:king:"

Be HONEST with me... would you not see me as a smug, humble bragging, bytch ass dude?

And it doesn't even matter if you've seen my pics or not. I could be handsome or ugly af, its my attitude that comes off as :francis:.
But... imagine if you did dig deeper and found a pic of me and you were like... aww hell naw this mf ugly af :dead:

That's all this thread is. Its nothing more complicated than that.
They know damn well what it is. They are doing mental gymnastics in this mothafukka.

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Her body HAS to be top tier for nikkas to be making moves on her otherwise it's pure :duck:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yeah imma just leave it alone. aint even worth the energy i put into that post :deadmanny:
Yeah you were way to rational for me. I started getting upset. I said “why is the nikka trying have an actual logical conversation? He don’t see the bad boy remix in that conversation” lol.

Last edited: