"I’m not flattered by men simply being physically attracted to me. Thanks, but move." Random girl

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I would wager most black people are in relationships with people who are dark skin with robust features like her than with a idealized BW with euro features

She is just not attractive. I can post a woman her complexion and with her nose and brehs will love her

Her face just isnt symmetrical and she has bad bone structure

The weak jaw is a bad look
I didn’t say she was. Just that the racialized dynamic plays a role in demonizing stereotypical black features in a way that doesn’t gain as much traction as when non-blk chicks are unattractive.

The shyt she saying isn’t even that bad, but it’s extra triggering to hear a blk chick tell people that she ain’t gotta take every dude that gives her attention seriously. Many dudes don’t think women who are imperfect should have the nerve to be choosy. On some how dare you type shyt?! With THAT NOSE?!! And THAT FACE!!!
:mjlol:And they don’t see how cringeworthy that shyt looks.
Imagine somebody looking down on you and telling you that you crazy if you don’t accept whatever comes your way.

Some really not seeing how this shyt looks, but I’m not surprised. There are also dudes who don’t believe some chicks being raped or molested if they not attractive as well.

It’s just a big ole ball of entitlement. And we secretly feel that deep down if you don’t look the part, you should just be quiet and be happy to accept anything. Which is fukked up.:yeshrug:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Booksnrain
@Gold
@Prynce
Dq2h2D4W4AAgt0v.jpg

Dark skin, negroid nose

Still bad as fucc
Cotdamn :feedme:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I'm gonna use myself as an example. I've had plenty woman say that I am physically attractive... even women on this site.
Now what if I turn around and make a thread that says, "Honestly, i'm no longer flattered by you brehettes being physically attracted to me. I mean thanks but move on:king:"

Be HONEST with me... would you not see me as a smug, humble bragging, bytch ass dude?
And it doesn't even matter if you've seen my pics or not. I could be handsome or ugly af, its my attitude that comes off as :francis:.
But... imagine if you did dig deeper and found a pic of me and you were like... aww hell naw this mf ugly af :dead:

That's all this thread is. Its nothing more complicated than that.

I can see your point. :ehh:

I suppose me reading her tweet automatically reveals the underlying issue to me just by being a woman whereas with your example I would have to put it into context to see where you're coming from. It's an extra step one has to take on both sides and most people "only read the headline" of a story.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Every Jamaican shorty I met was busted or something was off

i mean yeah this bytch look like yung joc low key but jamaican chicks actually be poppin to me

they always got pretty ass teeth and nice skin. even though she's a tap dancing c*nt that chick jodie turner smith from queen and slim a good example. that's a bad lil joint right there & she's yardie

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see your point. :ehh:

I suppose me reading her tweet automatically reveals the underlying issue to me just by being a woman whereas with your example I would have to put it into context to see where you're coming from. It's an extra step one has to take on both sides and most people "only read the headline" of a story.

Agreed, and honestly what you're saying could be exactly what she was trying to express.

But men (as her target audience) will read it differently.

can happen to anyone :yeshrug:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Her tweet literally is her peeping game and letting her followers know about it. Perception is such a fickle thing.
It's one thing to silently understand and be aware of the games men play and it's another thing to vocalize and complain about it out of nowhere on social media. The latter screams insecurity qnd baggage. It's like those women who waste their youth fukking around with men who never took them seriously and go into their 30s bludgeoning potential suitors across the head with 90 day rules and laundry lists of requirements and benchmarks they need to meet before they can go any further. No man worth anything wants to be around a woman who behaves like that, you might as well be yelling out "Please don't fukk me and leave like all the other men in my life! Please?" That's what that says to me. If a man was doing the equivalent he'd be labeled a jaded simp.