I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Dude name is two last names.. vilbrun dorsaintvill...I literally have two friends with these last names....

I was going to say this shut is false until they said his Doctor degree didn't carry over...dude likely studied in the USA and really did have to flee because he is off "money"

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
You can literally make up a story, post it online, and a future/former president and vice president would retweet shyt without fact checking.
:picard:
And you expect these stupid motherfukkers to listen to their advisors, make correct decisions, and have the codes to nukes. How in the fukk can you support bird brain people like this? How?
:francis:
Kamala can be controlled and listens to reason. Trump…
giphy.gif

It’s your vote. I understand why people can hate democrats. But to vote for an actual idiot, narcissist, racist is dirty work.

Snake316

Pro
Daps
You can literally make up a story, post it online, and a future/former president and vice president would retweet shyt without fact checking.
:picard:
And you expect these stupid motherfukkers to listen to their advisors, make correct decisions, and have the codes to nukes. How in the fukk can you support bird brain people like this? How?
:francis:
Kamala can be controlled and listens to reason. Trump…
giphy.gif

It’s your vote. I understand why people can hate democrats. But to vote for an actual idiot, narcissist, racist is dirty work.
I think that’s the appeal of Trump. His supporters just like that a man can walk around doing whatever he wants. It reminds them of the good ole days. They hate the fact that there’s laws and protections to stop them from abusing minorities and women the way they could in the 18th and 19th century

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its been funny watching him backtrack and juelz from his previous hustle when he was putting out Haiti documentaries to now spreading white supremacist memes about them

My goodness.

When Tariq has a Haitian documentary to sell, "family there's a lot of Haitian influence in New Orleans..."

When Tariq has division to sell, "family look at these Haitian tethers..."

This dude's fall off has been monumental.