I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:

Democrats Used To Talk About 'Criminal Immigrants,' So What Changed The Party?​

The makeup of the Democratic Party has changed, and its base has adopted a fundamentally more progressive attitude on immigration in a relatively short time span, which poses a challenge for party leaders.

In 1994, 32 percent of Democrats said immigrants strengthen the country because of their hard work and talents. Today, 83 percent of Democrats feel that way, according to polling from the Pew Research Center.

'Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.'​

- Mark Twain​

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Why would we be "better than that now"? Where have you been living your whole life to think that? Literally the "Southern Strategy" started right around the time we got full rights. They have been using dog whistles and thinly veiled attacks for decades, this is nothing new.

Nothing that is happening should be shocking, this is who they are and have been forever.
Ease up breh, he said when he was a kid in class. Let’s not pretend that we had a fully nuanced understanding of the world when we were in junior high learning history.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
:why:

that thumbnail is extra c00nish. what happened to this clown?
Idk man. Tariq playing a dangerous game feeding into this propaganda. These cacs already issuing threats. You know they already unhinged, it don't take much for one of them to do something extreme

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Its been funny watching him backtrack and juelz from his previous hustle when he was putting out Haiti documentaries to now spreading white supremacist memes about them

What a KOON piece of shyt :pacspit:
Massa’s favorite housepet
:scust:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Ease up breh, he said when he was a kid in class. Let’s not pretend that we had a fully nuanced understanding of the world when we were in junior high learning history.
Actually i did. Where i went to JH/HS we were taught this and i am 39, so i remember when Karl Rove ran the campaign in SC telling everyone McCain had a illegitimate black daughter, when actually she had been his adopted Indian daughter. Also i was not sheltered by my family and was shown how messed up things were.

Even more so now you did not need some crazy understanding of how shyt was fukked up even in the last 15 years: Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Obama is a secret Muslim, Birthers, Perversion of Woke/DEI, MAGA, "Shut up and dribble", etc.... This is was not on some website on the Deep Web, it was on mainstream TV and internet.

It is one thing not to know every single fukked up thing that has happened, but to think we are "past" the political fukkery of the past is completely wrong.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
These folks stay projecting.
Yeah them NWO Conspiracies are the same thing. Same with anything they accuse anyone else of doing

Opus Dei running shyt. TradCaths and Groypers + Supreme Court. Motherfukkers want another Crusades(which was about killing dark skin people and killing other Christian’s who knew how to read, and understand the jubilee—releasing people from debts and slavery)