I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let's be real and stop the hand holding: They're 100% fine with his rhetoric because they "de-alienated" or some dorky shyt like that. fukk em.

Edit: If they do come in here, watch them play victim and make it argument about reparations, and not the fact a man running for president is accusing a group of people who are here LEGALLY that they are ravaging a city despite the many many pieces of evidence that states the opposite.
I'm convinced these types of people that would have followed Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson but its not cool or fashionable no more.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm convinced these types of people that would have followed Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson but its not cool or fashionable no more.

Because unlike Trump, those two don't operate out of spite. But you not in the wrong.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Off topic, Ben Carson in the 2000s was portrayed as someone worth following. He had books considered must reads, videos of him on YouTube on some hero shyt for the kids, a shout out in the TV show The Wire and a movie with Cuba Gooding Jr portraying him. It wasn't till the 2010s where at first he was making overtly conservative comments that were strong red flags before attempting to run as a presidential candidate that we learned who he really was. But in the 2000's Ben Carson was on that similiar level to Judge Mathis as a Black figure worthy of looking up to.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Donald Trump is going to incite a MAGA lynch mob, that will murder black and brown people. It will be coded and give just enough wiggle room for plausible deniability.

People need to arm up
What happened in the UK is going to happen here at some point. Wait until one Haitian actually does something illegal or commits a serious crime and it'll be pinned on the entire community. Elon's twitter will light up with agitators encouraging violence and it will all spiral out of control. This is how ethnic cleansing and pogroms start.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I guarantee you the non black model minority immigrants taking more money and doing more harm than any haitian. Haitians aren’t empowering drug cartels and cleaning money for them. Not running drugs and weapons across the country because they’ll be stopped for not being a model minority