I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Because most black people these days have white people they're cool with.
Who knew?
funny how you in here but aint in the thread of the black girl being mistreated at school:sas2:
or in the thread about the skinhead being tazed by police instead of killed like blacks
you like to pick and choose your battles like a coward I see

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Neg pending.

She's probably not even white. Or a woman. :lolbron:

:heh:

I always see white women think they look better than they are, that 40 is the new 30 type ish, when they look :scust:

Rarely do I see an attractive white woman over 32

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They start looking like Donnatella Versace

o-DONATELLA-VERSACE-FACE-570.jpg

Donatella-Versace.jpg

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
funny how you in here but aint in the thread of the black girl being mistreated at school:sas2:
or in the thread about the skinhead being tazed by police instead of killed like blacks
you like to pick and choose your battles like a coward I see
I stay out of those threads because while I may agree with the premis I don't like the people in this subforum and know that I would disagree with the way that they take it so I don't want to interact with them on a positive level whatsoever and even if I wanted to wouldn't be capable of.
Also there's some threads that are serious enough that I don't wish to disrupt based on my petty disagreements with people.
I read the articles and go about my day.
Also if I did post of just be quoted by someone like you and the derailment would start.
(Also I do defend black people on this site but it's generally against the onslaught of the militants so it doesn't matter)
I do what I want to do.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I stay out of those threads because while I may agree with the premis I don't like the people in this subforum and know that I would disagree with the way that they take it so I don't want to interact with them on a positive level whatsoever and even if I wanted to wouldn't be capable of.
Also there's some threads that are serious enough that I don't wish to disrupt based on my petty disagreements with people.
I read the articles and go about my day.
Also if I did post of just be quoted by someone like you and the derailment would start.
so in other words you stay out those threads cause u wont be able to help your urge to defend your "mass' but have no problem staying quiet and not defend or show concern of the mistreatment of the black race, gotcha

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
so in other words you stay out those threads cause u wont be able to help your urge to defend your "mass' but have no problem staying quiet and not defend or show concern of the mistreatment of the black race, gotcha
I don't like sexists, homophobes, racists, and hypocrites.
Therefore I don't want to interact with the people on this form on a positive level.
What I said in my posts is what I meant.
Stop it with your conjecture.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I don't like sexists, homophobes, racists, and hypocrites.
Therefore I don't want to interact with the people on this form on a positive level.
What I said in my posts is what I meant.
Stop it with your conjecture.
don't like racist but cape for them brehs, bwoy if I was your father I woulda break ya got damn jaw for acting the way you do:mjlol:, I feel sorry for him for having you. No self respecting black person would throw their own people under the bus to try and prove that whites aren't "that bad'.

Seto

Pro
Daps
Yeah bytch, ive had, and they fukking worship white skin and allow posters to shyt on black men. Black male posters would never have the freedom their like yall wenches do here. Let them disrespect a bw and hes banned. Yall bump up cacs and wench on a black male majority forum and nothing fukking happens. Foh with your fallacies :camby:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...-“Articulate”-Black-Woman-She-Wanna-Know-WHY!
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/846805-White-Man-rejects-“Articulate”-Black-Woman-She-Wanna-Know-WHY!
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...cent-spate-of-anti-interracial-dating-threads

You are the thirstiest, most delusional ir dater on this site. You consistently bash black men then at the same time want to play victim when its done to you. That thread you created in the sex alley is disgusting. Not one of the white men in that thread is attractive or knows how to fukk. So please stfu.

Um...more importantly do you bash black men??

Anyway LSA is a predominantly black forum, Black men and Women who for the most part only date other black people. That's probably why then there's the trolls who alway finds away to bash black men or women. A woman in the ask me anything thread got read because apparently black men did her wrong and that's why she married a white man. Comments like that get you read and negative comments. I myself am not huge on IR dating I'd maybe smash a white dude but couldn't see myself long term with them. However what other people do is there business I just don't want to hear shyt like "I dont' black men because xyz"...... "Black women are...."

That's not true at all. I've met many a black men who has asked black men not only why they date out, but why they dog black women in the process. I don't know where you're from...

And to be quite honest, when it comes to IR dating I don't think nearly as many people give a shyt. I know that people always post about black men saying this and that, and non-black women looking at them funny...but that shyt has never happened to me. TBH, most people I know don't give two shyts if it's bw/wm or bm/ww. shyt, I see black men with non-blacks and don't give two fukks. I think most of y'all are just hyperfocused on your surroundings and looking for people to care about y'all. IR dating ain't special, boo. I showed this thread to a white guy friend who is married to a bw and his response was " is it really that serious?" He's cracking up at the fact that y'all are acting like y'all are dating a god damn wooly mammoth. It's a black woman dating a white man in 2015! This ain't 1946! Chill! Y'all bishes doing the fukking most!

Any man or women who ONLY dates outside their race have some type of issue with their self. Asian, Hispanic, Black or White race does not matter. There is nothing wrong with dating outside your race if there is real connection or vibe other then being obessed with the color of someone skin. People who are only attracted to skin color have real issues with their self image weather they wish to admit it or not.

Ugh...I didn't watch the video yet but just by reading the comments she and that misplaced horse tail on her head are annoying me. There's nothing wrong with interracial dating, but why do black girls like her think that they are some special snowflake that white men should run after? Geez, the man didn't like you so you must hunt him down? Bet she never did that to a black man. Ugh she needs to get her life. The rest of us who have dated or are dating inter-racially didn't hunt down the man and force him to date us.

This shyt is so damn shameful. I cant even click play

Stop gassing up these damn Ritz cracker ass mothafukkas

I'm so annoyed by how much black men and now women are making these otherwise bottom of the barrel fools feel like they are Gods and Goddesses. STOP IT! Its always some below average, broke, muskrat in the face lookin jackass that aint got shyt to offer whose being put on a pedestal just cus they are pale

I'm beyond over this bullshyt

Cut it the fukk out

IMHO both of them are unattractive and stupid for making this video. I actually think the content is what makes them both so ugly to me idk. She reminds me of my cousin that will date or f*ck any white guy that will throw her a bone and if they don't she will over analyze and pursue to high heavens to get them. But treats black men like they need to jump thru hoops and be loaded smh

Black men men and women that out here looking for a skin color FIRST vs just love are the absolute worst!

This white man don't want her black ass!! shyt is soooooo fukking embarrassing!! Why are these sistas so damn delusional? Most white men are not attractive to black women. DAMN!!!!!!

I had to turn it off after a few minutes. She seems like she's unbalanced and so incredibly desperate to not be black. She's not nearly as articulate or attractive as she seems to think. She's an embarrassment, and doesn't have the sense to realize it. I can see why he didn't want her.

I make no secret of being into white dudes, but Christelyn and her dumbass followers irk the shyt out of me. I'd rather be alone for eternity than to be sucked in by the shyt she promotes. It ain't that serious. She and other black women like her who blog about the same dumb shyt (there's another who is even worse, but I can't remember her name) are making us look fukking stupid.

They don't worship white skin at all. And as far as shytting on black men, Id say it's equality as much as the coli shyts on black women.
A lot of y'all have issues to be honest. :francis: