I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't like sexists, homophobes, racists, and hypocrites.
Therefore I don't want to interact with the people on this form on a positive level.
What I said in my posts is what I meant.
Stop it with your conjecture.
Racists whites love people like you so they can use you dry.

I don't think you actually want to be respected as a man

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
You fukk with someone for a long time it's natural that they would hate you

That's common sense

no unless you give them a reason to hate you

and in any case I'm not just gonna hate a group of people because of what a subset of them do because that is exactly what that same subset does to us.

Blackout

Daps
no unless you give them a reason to hate you

and in any case I'm not just gonna hate a group of people because of what a subset of them do because that is exactly what that same subset does to us.
Racist whites terorize black people everyday.

Haven't you been keeping up with recent events?

I understand that it's some and not all and I feel the same way but at this point some people are gonna be fed up since ts gotten worse.

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
Racist whites terorize black people everyday.

Haven't you been keeping up with recent events?

I understand that it's some and not all and I feel the same way but at this point some people are gonna be fed up since ts gotten worse.

Like I said I'm not gonna hate an entire group of people just because a small subset of them behave that way because I see a lot of "cacs" use that same justification on why that they hate black people

Blackout

Daps
Like I said I'm not gonna hate an entire group of people just because a small subset of them behave that way because I see a lot of "cacs" use that same justification on why that they hate black people
It's more than a small subset of them lol. It's the majority.

The difference being racist whites have no reason to hate us.

Black people who hate whites are doing it only in reaction to racist whites actions.

This naturally happens when the majority of a group of people terrorizes another.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/846805-White-Man-rejects-“Articulate”-Black-Woman-She-Wanna-Know-WHY!
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...cent-spate-of-anti-interracial-dating-threads

B..

They don't worship white skin at all. And as far as shytting on black men, Id say it's equality as much as the coli shyts on black women.
A lot of y'all have issues to be honest. :francis:
nikka, i dont have issues with bw, i have issuaes with the hypocracy that comes to the wenching amd the excuses to wench.!

"Yall"?? :foh2:

Dachell is up with these jusgemental new lsa migrant??

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Having spent a lot of time around white girls as a younger man I found them as a whole to be disconcertingly vapid and soulless. Even the educated ones had this empty stupidity to them. They had no real curiosity or thirst for knowledge and seemed to only partake in learning for material and social benefits it would give them.

White women are the most coddled and protected group of people on earth. They have no real conception of struggle or hardship. Their biggest tragedies in life are, in order;
  1. finding out brad kissed another girl at the school dance
  2. having to put rex down because he got too old
  3. not getting invited to that bytch allisons senior graduation party
Nothing ever happens to white women. The social insulation that keeps them from being affected by the outside world has the added effect of making their lives pretty meaningless. They're like goldfish in a bowl. Their coddled lifestyle breeds a life-long restlessness and ennui. Some fukk black guys for a rush. Some do cocaine or heroine. Your average meth user nowadays is a white housewife.

Much like sociopaths, white women are chronically bored. Thus their love for travel.They think going to India or Rome will give their dull lives a bit of color. The more daring ones got to Africa or the Caribbean, but it's all the same. And it all has the same effect of not making a single dent in their soulless existence.

Have you peeked inside a white womans head? Designer shoes, starbucks pumpkin spice, white wine, marble countertops, yoga pants, iPhones and Netflix. The scariest thing that happens to the average white woman is being stuck in an elevator with a black man for more than 2 seconds. White women drive like a$$holes.

Once they get to a certain age almost all white women use antidepressants and SSRIs. They can tell they're unhappy and they can tell something's missing but they don't know what. This is usually the age they get divorced. Some fukk their students. Some fukk their pool boy. A few even become feminists.:huhldup: Almost all join dating sites. But nothing fills that hole.

At this age they've all gotten too old to care about what happens to them. The truth is white women age fast and hard. From the second they hit their teens they're in a rush against time to try and fit as much life and experience as they can in the years between 18 and 29. They know the years are short. You can often hear them yelling "woooo!!!" at any inane event where they are gathered in number. Nothing scares a white woman more that the fear of missing out. If you listen closely you can hear the fear in their voice.

White women feel compelled to pretend they are having the best time of their lives no matter what they are doing. What choice do they have? They look at their mothers face and instead of seeing a beautiful mature version of themselves they see a wrinkled witch covered with racc00n eye makeup in what looks like the beginning stages of decomposition. :sadcam:

A white womans only worth is her beauty. And yet it is the first to go. Flip to any basic TV channel and you will likely see and advert for age defying mosturizers or creams or hair dye or makeup, etc. Father time takes cruel pleasure in crashing through their thin papery skin. A recent survey showed that the majority of white women will not step outside without their covering of makeup. Even to get the mail. They looks like pale shapeless pigs without their yoga pants. Very few white women look good outside of clothes. Even the skinny ones are suprisingly dumpy.

crushed the goddamn buildings :whoo:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I was in a relationship for 6 yrs with one. Never fukking again. Put the FOH stamp on her forehead and ain't looked back since. #9/11 #NeverForgetWhiteHoesAreDemonic

How and why did it end, you realized she was getting more racist as the relationship grew?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
White men are the biggest tricks. They set up hollywood, the movie industry, the television industry, et al to pander to women. Whether for money or from general beta male simpery who knows. That's fine and well if they wanna watch that crap but then they had to go and shove it down the rest of the worlds throat.

Notice how all the TV shows and commercials and movies the husband is always some goofy dolt being carried through life by his exasperated wife.

How anytime a white girl goes missing it turns into the biggest story of the year. Meanwhile 10 black girls have probably gone missing in the time it took them to do one press conference.

They're a disgusting cuckold race. Ball busted mother fukkers. I once read that the reason the british were so aggressive in trying to colonize other countries is because they were brow beaten by their ugly women back home and it gave them a huge complex, on top of making them never want to go back.

Please, tell me the source of that reading