Im intimidated to play elden ring :(

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
lol brehs ive had elden ring since launch and i only played a few times and made it up to the first real boss. that nikka handed me such an L ive been intimidated ever since to pick it up and play again :russ: funny thing is the image thats in my avatar i actually had a dream about it the day before the game came out (i never saw that image beforehand)...imma face my fear one of these days tho cus i kno elden ring is one of the GOATS.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you can train and get good... its like skyrim with no training wheels... you get magic powers and shyt but you gotta put in the work... :dahell:

Superstar
Daps
Lol.

They put a mini boss (Tree Sentinel) right at the beginning of the open world to teach you to explore and level up before taking on strong foes. Go out and explore the world.

I knew I was gon die but I somehow hyped myself up that I had a chance. I hid in the bushes til he got close, popped out, and got eem’ with my sword one good time. He beat the DOG shyt out of my character, so badly and quickly, that it looked like his horse was doing donuts on my body smh.

Last edited:

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Make a mage breh. The first boss cooked me as melee so bad I remade my boy into a mage and beat the 1st 4 bosses with ease.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

Download this to make the game great

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Don’t be afraid to fail and learn from your mistakes. The game is difficult and very punishing, but it's still "fair" if that makes sense. Once you understand how to approach certain encounters and make the most of your weapon/Ashes of War, it's a lot less intimidating. You still have to be on point at all times, but you won't be shook to turn every corner in a cave :pachaha: Eventually you can abuse the game the same way it abuses you

If you're stuck on a boss just explore other areas until you get your weight up, then come back :manny:

You likely encountered the boss before you were ready and were underleveled. explore the southern part of limgrave first then go back. I probably had at least 8-10 hours played before I attempted to fight Margit. Margit is a good skill check because he'll force you learn attack patterns, how to dodge projectiles, no spam roll, etc. He'll seem impossible if your fundamentals aren't solid but once you understand how to play the game, he's really not too bad at all...you'll face much much worse along your journey :lolbron:

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
What class is most of you all starting with? I started with the Samurai and I am not feeling it too tough. Might start over with something else.