I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
what made you decide to go to Sosua specifically?

How is the room (be brutally honest)

Did anything in my thread help in any way?
Room is just made to fukk and sleep lol I mean I you get what you pay for, staying in a mid range Hilton compared to this is eye opening.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Why did you feel the need to make a thread?
Serious question

. Cats been going to sosua since the 90's and there's plenty of yt vids and threads in here. About the place
Haven’t seen a thread of recent on this

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Honestly after today/tonight I kinda agree… but it’s right after Memorial Day and is a Wednesday, trying to stay optimistic
What do you primarily want to do I can look up some activities to do you can grab a decent broad pay her a relative fortune to kick it with you.

If you want to just clap as many reconstructed culos as you can there's ways to do that on the cheap.

I know dudes who live up there they can game you up.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t seen a thread of recent on this
This thread is good brehs can use your experience to plan their trips.

For example if you wanted run through as many aftermarket asses as you can Your best bet would actually be Santo Domingo/ Boca Chica.

The only reason the Su is still on the map is because that's the place everyone from the Chicas to the Clients know where to go.

That being said there's several women who wouldn't step foot in Sosua. They would go to SD if they lived elsewhere and the majority of people live in SD.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sosua was my first international trip, it’s relatively a short distance, inexpensive for what it is and their is p*ssy around lol. Colombia, Venezuela imo are better but have a bigger language barrier, same with Panama. I read that thread but it’s been awhile
The DR is defenitely the place to go to get your feet wet. I have a friend with the same concerns as you, Too shook to come to Colombia so I'm hand delivering him to the DR later this year.

I told him he needs at least a week since he wants to hit the south and north coasts.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Room is just made to fukk and sleep lol I mean I you get what you pay for, staying in a mid range Hilton compared to this is eye opening.
Yeah they know what dudes want. Unless you were getting a villa even if you paid way more the quality wouldn't be radically better.

I know guys who stayed at Coco's Hotel or Sharks Hotel they are budget friendly but futher away from the strip.

Skewton

Banned
Daps
Exactly. First of all most americans would consider 70% of Dominicans as Black. Is there beef against Haitans? They're looked at like Mexicans are looked at here not hated but low key exploited.

All rich Haitains spend money in the DR and that money is respected.

70%? no way & I've been there. I've been to most of the major Caribbean countries Jamaica, Barbados, Bahamas, Grenada etc. and it's no where near as black as those countries.

Some of the places I stayed in Santo Domingo, the people looked straight Spanish.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

nikka said hot like these lame ass nikkas wasn’t flying to DR for the super bowl since 2010 and King of Diamonds ain’t opening a strip club there

That shyt has been hot. Just ask any black woman. They ALL know you buying p*ssy the the second you say Sos…..
I heard about the strip club...in DR of all places lol

A fool and his money are soon parted