I'm in Atlanta to work at a comic book convention. I didn't know there were immigrants here.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I was in SC bumping the radio and was shocked at how much reggae they played. Felt like I was in Toronto. Makes sense. Similiar climate, and it's right there, but I was surprised.
Only way to hear reggae music in atlanta is to search for it. You could be dead in the center of Clarkston driving down Ponce and not hear reggae unless it's coming out if someone car or house.

Strokers, a strip club in Clakston, doesn't play reggae, they more apt to play trap music, which would be apropos considering Clarkston is a trap but that another conversation. @Mr Hate Coffee

You will see a stripper late 39s early 40s, clearly non ADOS, but she worthless as a dancer. She only make money because she looks good nekkid.

daemonova

Daps
:comeon:

London
New York
Toyko
Atlanta

One does not belong with the others. Which one?
Considering the large Asian pop and foreigners in general, yeah, it ain't as big as those cities but it belong.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
The significant amount of the black nightlife in Atlanta is owned and ran by Habesha people and West Africans lol.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Considering the large Asian pop and foreigners in general, yeah, it ain't as big as those cities but it belong.

The ones that hosted the Olympics :mjpls:

I’m just playing, NYC is definitely a world class city, but so is atlanta. What makes you say it’s not?

London obviously, type of dumb ass “choose one” did you just create :unimpressed:
You think Atlanta is a world class city moreso then London?:mjgrin: one city has free museums with centuries s old artifacts, architectural buildings dating back from the Roman Empire, and public transportation The Tube.

The other has The Waffle house and skrip clubs. Truth be told if not for crime and weather Atlanta ain't even near Chicago level. Its a decent city to hang out for a couple od days its not like Indianapolis or some shyt but world class hell no

daemonova

Daps
You think Atlanta is a world class city moreso then London?:mjgrin: one city has free museums with centuries s old artifacts, architectural buildings dating back from the Roman Empire, and public transportation The Tube.

The other has The Waffle house and skrip clubs. Truth be told if not for crime and weather Atlanta ain't even near Chicago level.
I didn't say moreso, I said ATL was a world class city and I didn't judge one city over another.

I've actually been to London, and if iT was that great of a city I would have stayed there.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say moreso, I said ATL was a world class city and I didn't judge one city over another.

I've actually been to London, and if iT was that great of a city I would have stayed there.
Everybody judges everything. London might not been your speed not everything is for everybody but to put Atlanta in London category of world class which most people would agree London is in is a stetch but difference of opinion

daemonova

Daps
Everybody judges everything. London might not been your speed not everything is for everybody but to put Atlanta in London category of world class which most people would agree London is in is a stetch but difference of opinion
I never said London wasn't a world class city.

You tried to put cities against each other. Having lived in both, I'd say they both shytty world class cities.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You tried to put cities against each other. Having lived in both, I'd say they both shytty world class cities

I didn't try to do anything lol they're literally not considered the same caliber of cities by anyone I used the example of 4 cities by the way Atlanta being one of the 4 and it ain't considered to be like the rest it is what it is its not considered to be an Alpha city in regards of global importance.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This is like being surprised New Orleans has immigrants. It's really on the same level. Odd thread.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
atlanta has one of the most diverse black communities outside of NY, Boston and florida.

Shocking I know:ohhh: