I'm in Atlanta to work at a comic book convention. I didn't know there were immigrants here.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Half of the correctional officers in Dekalb county jail were black immigrants. Treat you worse than white cops.

Some kinds of jobs attract certain types of personalities, and even the most well-intentioned are pressured into conforming with the institutional status quo. That's not an immigrant thing, that's just a cop and DoC thing.

Superstar
Daps
I'm at the hotel and the woman checking me in has a Caribbean accent. The woman working at the damn store here is speaking another language on the phone. The cleaning people have Caribbean accents.

The coli told me immigrants wasn't down here like that.. :damn: what the hell is going on?

:mjlol:
Who tf told you that?! There whole cities and neighborhoods across the metro are basically dedicated to them.

Duluth is basically Korea town. Buford HWY is latina American through Atlanta/Chamblee/Doraville. The apartments used to have nationality signs representing which country the majority of residents were from. The Morogoso apartments that used to be there were like queensbridge for Mexicans. Vietnamese/Thai in Lilburn and Buford Hwy. Norcross is basically East LA, hills and all.

East Dekalb and South Gwinnett are FULL of Caribbeans and Nigerians. Southeast Gwinnett was basically strong armed form wannabee suburban rednecks by Nigerians and Caribbeans. Marietta is full of Latinos, Gainesville has been strong armed from the rednecks by Central Americans/Mexicans. It goes on and on. Every Home Depot parking lot has a group of migrant workers on the hunt.

We all get along in a relatively smooth way, but it’s pretty obvious. Metro Atlanta has always been a hub for transients, immigrants, and such.

Superstar
Daps
Plenty of locals in Zone 3, East Atlanta, East Point/Coll. Park etc. If you want to smoke hookah and stare at grass walls on Marietta st, then yeah.. you're gonna deal with transplants.
I agree. The whole westside (Zone 1, Zone 4, Zone 3) is still very much black. Southeast (Zone 6 and south Decatur even past candler rd.) The whole I-20 corridor out to stonecrest mall/Lithonia. South Gwinnett (Snellville/Stone Mountain), South and parts of North Dekalb (Clarkston, East Tucker). Red Oak, college park, East Point, Morrow, Conley, etc.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Half of the correctional officers in Dekalb county jail were black immigrants. Treat you worse than white cops.
I heard the same about Houston, iirc.

What you have to understand, and understand fully.
If you are low classed, and do not conduct yourself well.

Those who try to educate themselves, live proper, speak well etc

They will look down on you

Are you a low class criminal?

Or do you conduct yourself in a respectable fashion

For example I might go on the street with old shoes or clothes I was gardening with, and also smell like weed.
I am fully aware certain folks look down on me.
And I have no issue with that.
:childplease: I tried to neg but sadly could not. This was some VERY fukking disrespectful shyt to say to somebody. I know you don't talk like this irl. Who needs the wm when you got c00ns like this? Next thread, he gon claim to be our pan African brother and bytch about how unwelcoming we are.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I heard the same about Houston, iirc.

:childplease: I tried to neg but sadly could not. This was some VERY fukking disrespectful shyt to say to somebody. I know you don't talk like this irl. Who needs the wm when you got c00ns like this? Next thread, he gon claim to be our pan African brother and bytch about how unwelcoming we are.

Explain exactly what was disrespectful about it my coli enemy?

And I spoke from the standpoint of a person who does not conduct himself in certain ways, and I pointed to me being "looked down on"
I spoke of how I dress and speak how I want, with no care for others perceptions.

What the fukk you complaining about now?

fyi
Stop talking tough shyt to me WITCH

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Explain exactly what was disrespectful about it my coli enemy?

And I spoke from the standpoint of a person who does not conduct himself in certain ways, and I pointed to me being "looked down on"
I spoke of how I dress and speak how I want, with no care for others perceptions.

What the fukk you complaining about now?

fyi
Stop talking tough shyt to me WITCH
Shut up, fakkit.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
In a couple generations they’ll blend in …

:manny:

Meanwhile the white man is like …

12Evil_loki.gif