I'm in a Committed relationship and my girl likes girls !!!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man check this out. You are in that little 'feel nice' haze in that you met someone new... she seems 'mad cool' and for some reason she happens to be single, so you feel a combination of luck in being able to have caught a gem like her and swagged out because you have this pretty, bisexual girl down with you. Problem is that you will not only have competition from a male, but you will have competition with females too. What will happens when she starts sleeping with girls without you? What if she starts feeling one of her girlfriends so much you hardly see her because she's with her all of the time? Keep on dealing with her and you'll see exactly what we're all talking about... but sometimes a brotha gotta learn from firsthand experience to see exactly what it is, so man if you're going to dip your foot in that pool, don't gt too emotionally caught-up.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
So now lets have lesbians raising our sons and make them even more bytch. :russ: Aight. Maybe u'll get lucky and wife a bull dyke who will actually put some masculinity into your son.

Elders provide shortcuts in life by compounding their personal experience and the experiences of others into one time saving generalization. You have been warned but you will march forward and hopefully when you compound my experience and the experiences i have learned from my peers, someone who is going through your situation may just listen to you when you say *man, people told me this but i didnt listen* when they tell you they're in love with a dyke, because they get 3 somes. :russ: Dont choose your queen with your dikk bruh. Good luck.
Chill out Mowgli
Its not that serious :bryan:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Man check this out. You are in that little 'feel nice' haze in that you met someone new... she seems 'mad cool' and for some reason she happens to be single, so you feel a combination of luck in being able to have caught a gem like her and swagged out because you have this pretty, bisexual girl down with you. Problem is that you will not only have competition from a male, but you will have competition with females too. What will happens when she starts sleeping with girls without you? What if she starts feeling one of her girlfriends so much you hardly see her because she's with her all of the time? Keep on dealing with her and you'll see exactly what we're all talking about... but sometimes a brotha gotta learn from firsthand experience to see exactly what it is, so man if you're going to dip your foot in that pool, don't gt too emotionally caught-up.
You gotta think about what happens when your woman meets some simp dyke stud with money to burn

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST

Thank you kind sir for caring about my feelings you guys sure are special...

But look i known her for a while we got kids and shyt...

This dynamic has actually improved our relationship ....

Ive been thru this before and realize its the best situation for a heterosexual male
Such as myself...

If she leaves she leaves...ill be sad for a day then get back on the p*ssy hunt...and p*ssy hunting is always fun

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Oh no?

:sadcam:

She's a person not a pet. Unless you have a specific problem I still have no idea wtf you're asking.

Okay we have an upcoming threesome with a young lady whom i never met but she has known for quite some time...this isnt my first minaj but this particular situation may be tricky....any advice on that?

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Okay we have an upcoming threesome with a young lady whom i never met but she has known for quite some time...this isnt my first minaj but this particular situation may be tricky....any advice on that?

Menage*

You shouldn't be agreeing to threesomes with chicks you've never met. That's the first fukkup.

If it seems like it's going to be more trouble than it's worth I would throw the whole thing in the bushes.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bout to fukk up your relationship bruh. Don't have threesomes with women who are in love with you. Period.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You think a lesbian is going to have issues raising your son to be a little bytch boy? When you're son is sashaying around the house like Carlton Banks what do you think a bisexual wife is going to do? Say, awwww thats cute, or tell him to be a man. You will have to be in your sons ear 24/7 because a dyke bytch has no problems raising your son to be moist talkin all that he has to express himself/theres no such thing as gender roles bullshyt. Feel sorry for these clowns.

Just think about how a lesbian would raise your son, and you should have all the answers you need. Most of these lesbians are women that were molested/raped/had train run on them in middle/high school. They want to protect other women from predatory men so they will raise your son to be a beta male, so he wont hurt any women. This means he'll be a simp. This means he will be raised with an inability to see whores for what they are. That, or he may just be raised into a queen. Be careful.

O damn, i didnt know you were in love already. I guess you gotta learn about wifing lesbians, the hard way. :russ: We all been there brotha. Enjoy it while it lasts.

This nikka @Crakface is becoming one of my favorite posters :ehh: