I'm in a Committed relationship and my girl likes girls !!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
mafukka posting on a saturday night on some "my girl like girls i thought we were committed" while his girl some where gettin scissored by another girl and UOENO
5h3Yu2e.png

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Ladies? fukk you askin them for. Dont make no dyke your queen. shyts a mistake. Gay people are self centered and self absorbed. If you think a p*ssy eating female is going to be there for you when you're on your death bed, you have L's in your future.

mafukka posting on a saturday night on some "my girl like girls i thought we were committed" while his girl some where gettin scissored by another girl and UOENO
5h3Yu2e.png

Two way chicks ain't to be wifed

Thanks for your input

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Honestly and I know this might sound "harsh" or whatever but I never really took bi-sexual chicks seriously when it comes to actual real relationships. All my personal encounters with Bi-sexual women (and there have been MANY living in Atlanta) are that their all extremely wishy washy and like to hop back and forth like the shyt is some type of game for them. My advice to you would be have fun, get some threesomes out of it, but DO NOT commit to her and for the love of GOD do not impregnate her

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:to:

Brehs... . I think I have a better chance at becoming a large big named rapper or producer than EVER having a threesome

:wow:

To the OP
... If you like her A LOT... Don't ever suggest it... Let her do it...

All she will ever do is hold it against you in some way if you do.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Honestly and I know this might sound "harsh" or whatever but I never really took bi-sexual chicks seriously when it comes to actual real relationships. All my personal encounters with Bi-sexual women (and there have been MANY living in Atlanta) are that their all extremely wishy washy and like to hop back and forth like the shyt is some type of game for them. My advice to you would be have fun, get some threesomes out of it, but DO NOT commit to her and for the love of GOD do not impregnate her
Man ever chick in Atl is bisexual these days breh. Especially the bad bytches but you know it's just for attention and shyt.
:to:

Brehs... . I think I have a better chance at becoming a large big named rapper or producer than EVER having a threesome

:wow:

To the OP
... If you like her A LOT... Don't ever suggest it... Let her do it...

All she will ever do is hold it against you in some way if you do.
It's not hard, if you have a chick that's really on your dikk, she'll have a 3some for you. Just like Stevie J said, all women like women deep down.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man ever chick in Atl is bisexual these days breh. Especially the bad bytches but you know it's just for attention and shyt.
It's not hard, if you have a chick that's really on your dikk, she'll have a 3some for you. Just like Stevie J said, all women like women deep down.

Breh... That's that "I'll do it for you cuz your my bf shyt" .. That's wack. Because then she won't get into it... And then hold it against you for the rest of the relationship.... I don't want that.....
I've turned those down..... I want to enjoy it, and I want a girl that will also enjoy it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh... That's that "I'll do it for you cuz your my bf shyt" .. That's wack. Because then she won't get into it... And then hold it against you for the rest of the relationship.... I don't want that.....
I've turned those down..... I want to enjoy it, and I want a girl that will also enjoy it.
Breh, after a couple drinks and she starts getting that box eaten, trust me she'll be into that shyt.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: Sounds like you winning

:ufdup: if you give her your heart though cause statistically she's a hoe

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ladies? fukk you askin them for. Dont make no dyke your queen. shyts a mistake. Gay people are self centered and self absorbed. If you think a p*ssy eating female is going to be there for you when you're on your death bed, you have L's in your future.

:whoa: