I'm in a Committed relationship and my girl likes girls !!!

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if she likes girls then that's HER thing, not yours together. don't be delusional about it that this is some victory. we don't know this girl. she could just like getting female attention or she could be full blown bisexual that's really into both men and women. either way, talk to her about what the boundaries are and how you think it's going to affect the relationship. there's no need in celebrating something just because your partner likes the same sex. it doesn't mean it's good or bad. it all depends on how you're able to handle it and what you're able to tolerate.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'd cut her loose. I let a chick go becuz she told me her fantasy was to let another girl eat her out. Chick was legit mad and hurt and told me that she didn't want to do tissue anymore since she met me. :rudy:

Cut another broad loose becuz she told me she experimented before. NOPE!! She said she's over that phase and ready to be in a committed relationship. :rudy:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
...Last night was mad wild...i drunk posted this thread .i didnt think it would get any responses ..but anyway i love threesomes i am a real man with realistic goals...with that said...i have an insatiable appetite for beautiful women...but i also recognize the need for me to settle down...so i now have a lady who understands this and caters to my sexual needs...brings more excitement to our relationship. ....we have a kid been together a couple years and we love sex so
:salute:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
...Last night was mad wild...i drunk posted this thread .i didnt think it would get any responses ..but anyway i love threesomes i am a real man with realistic goals...with that said...i have an insatiable appetite for beautiful women...but i also recognize the need for me to settle down...so i now have a lady who understands this and caters to my sexual needs...brings more excitement to our relationship. ....we have a kid been together a couple years and we love sex so
:salute:

:wow:

I won't stop until I find a girl like this. II'll be single until kingdom come straight up if a girl like this don't present herself

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST

I won't stop until I find a girl like this. II'll be single until kingdom come straight up if a girl like this don't present herself
Not all chicks who dig p*ssy are mature enough for everything to come together just right...it takes the right lady but most importantly it takes a reformed pimp ass nikka to get his point across to his women for everything to work like a well oiled machine

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not all chicks who dig p*ssy are mature enough for everything to come together just right...it takes the right lady but most importantly it takes a reformed pimp ass nikka to get his point across to his women for everything to work like a well oiled machine
:troll: lmfao
Aight my nig

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Fam, you don't want to wife up a chick who's bisexual. Smash n' Dash, nothing more :whoa:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:pachaha: dis nikka sound like broad happy she gotta man

:pachaha: at nikkas wifin a bytch that fukks females

its cool to fukk around.....but this nikka said committed relationship....:wow: some of you nikkas man
:shaq2:You sound bitter cuz your content with living a boring mundane ass existence. :heh:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I Love My bytch and im proud to say it...she a rider for daddy...our anniversary is coming up too....maybee ill take her out to cracker barrel then get some Anal out if her....
:steviej:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:shaq2:You sound bitter cuz your content with living a boring mundane ass existence. :heh:

That's grown man advice he's giving, playa, you'll either heed it or you won't. Some nikkaz gotta learn the hard way :manny:

My breh makaveli

:why: why breh?

Can't treat these hoes like ladies
tumblr_mh1p4zHLZY1s0o92ao1_500.gif

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
That's grown man advice he's giving, playa, you'll either heed it or you won't. Some nikkaz gotta learn the hard way :manny:

Can't treat these hoes like ladies
tumblr_mh1p4zHLZY1s0o92ao1_500.gif
How in thee fukk is that grown man advice?
How the hell old are you?
I been Pimpin since been Pimpin since been Pimpin. ...
This is how pimps settle down....
Thought yall knew:win: