I'm in a Committed relationship and my girl likes girls !!!

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
don't do it! if you really love and care about your girl and don't wanna sacrifice the relationship, i'd steer clear.

she may like girls, but that doesn't mean when all is said and the done that fact that you fukked or whatever another chick (just because she okay'd it and was involved) means she is actually OK with it..

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't do it! if you really love and care about your girl and don't wanna sacrifice the relationship, i'd steer clear.

she may like girls, but that doesn't mean when all is said and the done that fact that you fukked or whatever another chick (just because she okay'd it and was involved) means she is actually OK with it..

the bolded is the most important advice you can receive...cause these situations dont usually end well....reason being: one of yall end up fukking the extra person(s) a lil too much/often (sometimes without your partner), and feelings are caught...and not in a good way....now, if you don't give a shyt about her nor the relationship, I say go for it

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she might be a hoe dog.... or former

if not.

scouting for a minaj partner in the evening does sound like a rather romantic activity :wub:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
everytime you kiss your chick youre suckin
second hand p*ssy.....
either she let you join in or get rid of that selfish bytch.
2eobiqd.jpg