I'm helping to raise my nephew... And i've never had to do this before...

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Good job, keep it up.

My nieces & nephews got thee very best of me until each of them turned 2! :mjgrin:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Good job, keep it up.

My nieces & nephews got thee very best of me until each of them turned 2! :mjgrin:
I liked being the drunk uncle though

:mjcry:

Teaching the lil shyt here and there, trolling, pretty much being an a$$hole to everyone (don't get it twisted, most of my good shyt was behind the scenes), and they love me to death for some reason:patrice:

I kinda can't do that anymore... I wanna troll him too but I really can't at the moment. Once he gets comfortable though :sas1:

Also, I was the one who taught my neice how to box. We hit the gloves, taught her how to use a reflex bag, taught her simple basic shyt but it wasn't no bullshyt. I taught her more than how to throw a punch.. She whipped some white boys ass last year and got suspended. And I bought her some shoes for it:mjlol:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
U know he gonna walk in one day like uncle O.T.I.S. Where all the hoes at? :martin:

You ain't bring one home yet :mjgrin:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I bought him chicken and you know what he did...

He didn't even eat it:damn:

I'm literally going crazy in my head, this is why I didn't want kids:damn:

It took me literally an hour to go buy him chicken.. :mindblown:

I didnt want chicken, I didnt need it. I didn't give a fukk but I was out so I asked him what he wanted. And I sat in traffic for fukking Church's chicken

There's no smiley to describe how I feel. It's a combo of:why::pacspit::martin:

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he a teenager... I literally just met him a month ago.

But he been apart of the fam for a minute, I was just gone overseas so we never met. But all my other neices and nephews know him, my sister has a better relationship with him than I do because she was here when he visited.

I was gone for years so I only knew him through them. My uncle (who is my role model in every way) knows us both so he thought it would be best if I looked out for him.

He ran away from his whole ordeal.. nikka literally walked like 10 miles to the bus station in the cold. I was going to Vegas but canceled because fukk Vegas (:mjgrin:), but luckily I was in ATL because my mom had dipped for vacation and I been living back n forth between New Orleans and ATL (because of the flood.. Yall remember the floods that pretty much fukked up Baton Rouge). I been taking care of my grandparents, even quit my job to do it.

I went to that shythole of a bus station and found him. Cops had him in a seperate room because he was a runaway and they reported it. I walked in like:beli:
I figured he was a teen when you said he keeps all his answers short. Everybody's like that in those years. :francis:

He appreciates you, just keep it up breh
full

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP I admire you for doing that brotha.

Trust your nephew will never forget what you are doing and will always look out for you.

Had my niece and nephew move in with me and my wife and I took care of them. shyt my niece basically a daughter of mines. And that girl will darn near do anything for me.

Nothing wrong with helping these kids out. Even when we were kids.....neighbors, aunts and uncles helped us out when our parents couldn't.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Thing is i'm really not. I'm trying really hard to stop NOT giving a fukk

I pretty much made the thread to vent and deep down I find it funny since I pretty much purposely dodged parenthood:beli:

Most dudes would do what you do with no qualms cause its the right thing. But I ain't in your shoes so I it what it is. Like I said though breh you probably all the dude got. You want to see your brothers seed alive and good in 10 years, being successful, or do you want to toss him to the wolves and where he ends up he ends up. Life don't make mistakes breh......but people do every day

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Good with kids too huh...... ill take a mental note of that for pur future kids:shaq::mjlol:

Go on and make fun. I was a spectacular Auntie to each of them for 2 years, lol.
My brothers & my sister-in-laws thought I was an angel sent from heaven above. They'd call me up with little notice, usually a Friday morning while I was at work, asking if I was available to babysit knowing that I would say yes. It was always - "We want to go to the movies, dinner, weekend get-away, sleep in, blah, blah, blah." Most times they'd promise to scoop them up that evening or the following day. Man, I would keep them until Sunday evening. (They always had plenty of formula/milk, pampers/pull ups, onsies/clothes, etc. Think I was set up from rip or were they just very prepared:patrice:)
They were perfect little babies/toddlers and I really didn't mind that my entire weekend was spent on them. When they were growing older, learning to crawl/pull themselves up/walk, talk, get into everything :martin: is when my nerves got very bad:
One niece had a fascination with putting everything in toilet - brushes, toys, bows, etc. One day, she was in the bathroom and when she came out, I asked her what she put in the toilet this time :leostare:. She looked at me just like this ----->:wtf: and said, "Some pree, Auntie! (that's how she pronounced 'Pee':mjlol:)
I locked one of my nephews in the bedroom with me so I could nap because this little joker slept like a wild tornado and would end up in my ribs...several times in the night. I'd put him between two pillows and he would squirm to the foot of the bed. So, I'm knocked out and I wake up to him covered in baby powder from head to toe :picard: and two of my bottom dresser drawers emptied onto the floor.
There's so many other things those kids did but all I knew is that if my brothers didn't come back when they told me they would, I would feed, bathe, and pack their kids into my car and deliver them home.

Shoot, I was the GOAT Auntie for those 2 years :wow:.
#TerribleTwos

Last edited:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go on and make fun. I was a spectacular Auntie to each of them for 2 years, lol.
My brothers & my sister-in-laws thought I was an angel sent from heaven above. They'd call me up with little notice, usually a Friday morning while I was at work, asking if I was available to babysit knowing that I would say yes. It was always - "We want to go to the movies, dinner, weekend get-away, sleep in, blah, blah, blah." Most times they'd promise to scoop them up that evening or the following day. Man, I would keep them until Sunday evening. (They always had plenty of formula/milk, pampers/pull ups, onsies/clothes, etc. Think I was set up from rip or were they just very prepared:patrice:)
They were perfect little babies/toddlers and I really didn't mind that my entire weekend was spent on them. When they were growing older, learning to crawl/pull themselves up/walk, talk, get into everything :martin: is when my nerves got very bad:
One niece had a fascination with putting everything in toilet - brushes, toys, bows, etc. One day, she was in the bathroom and when she came out, I asked her what she put in the toilet this time :leostare:. She looked at me just like this ----->:wtf: and said, "Some pree, Auntie! (that's how she pronounced 'Pee':mjlol:)
I locked one of my nephews in the bedroom with me so I could nap because this little joker slept like a wild tornado and would end up in my ribs...several times in the night. I'd put him between two pillows and he would squirm to the foot of the bed. So, I'm knocked out and I wake up to him covered in baby powder from head to toe :picard: and two of my bottom dresser drawers emptied onto the floor.
There's so many other things those kids did but all I knew is that if my brothers didn't come back when they told me they would, I would feed, bathe, and pack their kids into my car and deliver them home.

Shoot, I was the GOAT Auntie for those 2 years :wow:.
:gucci::hubie: nvm I thought you had more patiences than that locking kids in a room smh