I'm helping to raise my nephew... And i've never had to do this before...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'M KINDA JEALOUS. I DON'T HAVE A SON.
Me neither :stopitslime:

I got 5 nephews and a niece if something happened to where i had to take care for them i'd do it no hesitation im looking forward to seeing how my oldest nephews chase after girls the oldest going to be middle school soon
Yeahhhh... Pretty much this is what happened

Now I'm running to go pick him up some chicken:francis:

Edit: and buy him clothes because he's running track... WTF, just last week I was single and now I'm pretty much a parent:what:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's kinda cool though. To teach someone all you know, we're going to the gun range next week, i'm giving him my Jordans because I don't wear them (we wear the same size shoes:francis:), pretty much take him everywhere and it's kinda funny to see him where I was at about 10 years ago.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry for your losses. I know it's burden to raise a child that's not your own flesh and blood. You're doing a good deed, and you will be blessed. In this day and age young; black men are being feminazi without any strong black father figures to look up to.

How old is he if you don't mind me asking?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

How old is he? Sounds like a teenager

ModestMo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing wrong with what you're doing.... more blessings will come your way

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Amazing breh. It can be stressful I'm sure but it's definitely rewarding for not only you but for the young breh.
Breh I ain't shyt.

My other homie is literally raising his nephew after his sister died, then his mom died.

My boy is waaayyyy better than me. At least the kid I'm raising is in HS. My boy been raising his nephew for as long as we been friends. By himself, single dad and didn't ask for it. I'm just trying to do my best

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:ufdup:

Better teach him the ropes
We already hit the gloves and box on his days off... No bullshyt

He gonna know how to defend himself, I'm just waiting for him to test the teacher though:myman:

I'm gonna fold his ass up if it gets to that point:birdman:, but he gonna fold up any fukk boy before that...

He does 100 pushups every night so :ld:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
It's extremely weird to me to actually have to put effort into raising someone. I'm the one in the fam thats supposed to be irresponsible:dahell:

Teaching him how to drive, helping him with his hair, with his homework, explaining to him how credit works, etc...:dahell:

This shyt is legit crazy to me because I find myself doin whatever for him. Giving him my credit card to buy clothes and him balling out, talking to him about girls, making sure he does his chores...

Wtf :damn:

I'm raising a man against my own free will:damn:

And I love the nikka, thats the worst part:damn:

I'm literally acting like a bytch right now. I'm even asking if he has lunch money:martin:
Let him sign up on the coli and get raised by wolves :demonic:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
full

How old is he? Sounds like a teenager
Yeah he a teenager... I literally just met him a month ago.

But he been apart of the fam for a minute, I was just gone overseas so we never met. But all my other neices and nephews know him, my sister has a better relationship with him than I do because she was here when he visited.

I was gone for years so I only knew him through them. My uncle (who is my role model in every way) knows us both so he thought it would be best if I looked out for him.

He ran away from his whole ordeal.. nikka literally walked like 10 miles to the bus station in the cold. I was going to Vegas but canceled because fukk Vegas (:mjgrin:), but luckily I was in ATL because my mom had dipped for vacation and I been living back n forth between New Orleans and ATL (because of the flood.. Yall remember the floods that pretty much fukked up Baton Rouge). I been taking care of my grandparents, even quit my job to do it.

I went to that shythole of a bus station and found him. Cops had him in a seperate room because he was a runaway and they reported it. I walked in like:beli: