I'm helping to raise my nephew... And i've never had to do this before...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's extremely weird to me to actually have to put effort into raising someone. I'm the one in the fam thats supposed to be irresponsible:dahell:

Teaching him how to drive, helping him with his hair, with his homework, explaining to him how credit works, etc...:dahell:

This shyt is legit crazy to me because I find myself doin whatever for him. Giving him my credit card to buy clothes and him balling out, talking to him about girls, making sure he does his chores...

Wtf :damn:

I'm raising a man against my own free will:damn:

And I love the nikka, thats the worst part:damn:

I'm literally acting like a bytch right now. I'm even asking if he has lunch money:martin:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Where is that nikkas parents
Your nieces and nephews are the closest thing to your own kids for us without em
His mom and dad both passed away... He ran away to my mom which pretty much means I'm the one to do all the bullshyt for him.

He's a good kid, but still.. I'm not supposed to be doing this shyt:damn:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
His mom and dad both passed away... He ran away to my mom which pretty much means I'm the one to do all the bullshyt for him.

:therethere:

Now go make sure he's up for school
And that he has lunch money
:yes:

Good for you OP. You'll be blessed for this.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

You should have a natural attachment to your brother (or sisters) children. Even with them around it's perfectly normal for you to see their kids as your own as well. This is life breh. Time to man up and embrace what will enventually be one of the most rewarding/fulfilling experiences of your life.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:therethere:

Now go make sure he's up for school
And that he has lunch money
:yes:

Good for you OP. You'll be blessed for this.
I literally want to kick shyt right now. I was content on being the dirtbag uncle that just bought shyt... Now I have to be a legit role model and I'm pretty sure thats not a good thing:beli:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
It's extremely weird to me to actually have to put effort into raising someone. I'm the one in the fam thats supposed to be irresponsible:dahell:

Teaching him how to drive, helping him with his hair, with his homework, explaining to him how credit works, etc...:dahell:

This shyt is legit crazy to me because I find myself doin whatever for him. Giving him my credit card to buy clothes and him balling out, talking to him about girls, making sure he does his chores...

Wtf :damn:

I'm raising a man against my own free will:damn:

And I love the nikka, thats the worst part:damn:

I'm literally acting like a bytch right now. I'm even asking if he has lunch money:martin:
I'm in the same boat breh, and i love helping him in the best way possible.

For me he's like my son since i do not intend to have one :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You should have a natural attachment to your brother (or sisters) children. Even with them around it's perfectly normal for you to see their kids as your own as well. This is life breh. Time to man up and embrace what will enventually be one of the most rewarding/fulfilling experiences of your life.
I know but WHAT THE fukk

:gucci:

There isn't an emoji that explains how I feel... I literally have no idea wtf I'm doing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I always said if anything happens to my sister n brother in law I will raise my niece's and nephew. Likewise with my girl nephew.

Your doing good breh, you may have saved him from drug, jail depression , being a single dad