I’m having a crisis right now and need to vent

invalid

Banned
Daps
Prayers for healing to your family. Funerals always bring out fukkery so it's best to always go into the situation mentally prepared for some fukk shyt that may pop off.

I know it sounds morbid to think about but brehs, if you could get your funeral program done now, do so. Because I'm so particular, I have my funeral mass already planned and submitted to my church dictating who will say what, what songs will be sung, and the order of service.

Leave no stone left unturned and don't give folks, who you don't want, a voice in your affairs.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:snoop: Brehs & brehettes I don’t know who to vent to but I’m so pissed off.

Today was a funeral for one of my uncles (my uncle Jimmy) and nikkas can’t act right for shyt. My uncle was found dead one week ago in his basement in Queens (he died of a heart attack).

So while my mom, my aunt (who is his sister) were setting up the funeral arrangements we started getting a sense that things were off (missed calls, weird text, etc). My uncle Jimmy baby mamas (four of them total) started having arguments about who should sit where, who should give the eulogy and his sister (my aunt) was starting to get left out of the preceding.

At first we were like :why: WTF that’s his sister how you leaving her out of this but my aunt said it’s cool we will talk about it over the phone. Come to find out that these baby mamas left her out of the eulogy pamphlet and out as a guest speaker and my aunt (his sister) has a crazy breakdown. All of sudden my cousin (my aunt daughter) starts running up to the podium and goes Kanye west Taylor swift to the preacher.

Nikkas get hot, guns get drawn, my momma is in tears, we sent my sister to the car, a gun shot goes off and nikkas is brawling and two nikkas get stabbed one got shot and there’s 12 police officers right here in the funeral home.

I’m crying because I’m upset and you may hear about this on tonight news on NY1

Sorrry ya I just need to vent before I have to make a police statement plus I have to console my mother.
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Uncle jimmy was a dikk thrower
who went out with a damn bang.
hope my funeral is that lit!
I want my bytches to knock my
casket over fighting.

R.I.P to the Gawd!
dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Never in my life would I even imagine witnessing some shyt like this at a funeral.

Way out of my league to offer advice on this shyt.

Outside of the gun play that is normal black family funeral shyt.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I thought "brought out guns" was a euphemism or something, damn :wow:

You'll be telling other people this story to help folks cope I'm sure.

Slinging bullets in a church don't sit right :francis:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your aunt was trippin. She was feeling way too entitled. Sorry for your loss tho breh

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
one heck of a story...

you deserve some weed after that.. go smoke some.. in fact, get away from your family