I’m having a crisis right now and need to vent

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
if uncle was a rollin stone like my uncle sugar was...

that nikka had every color of bytch u can think of 17-68...

immediate family his brothers sisters n my grandmother...let that shyt be known from day one...

u hoes got a row.... u sit there...3 rows behind the immediate family... scallywags on 1 side..kids on the other...

any problems...come to the wake pay ya respects there... come to the funeral...sit ya ass outside and admire the obituary..the pastor is loud enough...

them hoes didnt start the bullshyt they thought they were gone start..until they got their houses...

once they saw the trustfund for the kids...n none of the hoes got shyt...

Why would the mothers of his children be sitting in back?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
If it makes you feel any better, I just did a Google and a Twitter search and there's nothing being reported anywhere yet so it might not end up being put out there
Thanks king I found the tweet on it but it’s only local media thank goodness

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember a few years back I had a distant cousin who was in the streets and was killed. His funeral was some of the most off the wall shyt I've ever seen. Arguing, fighting, people drunk/high off they ass, Nikkas throwing up gang signs at the podium, promising revenge. I was legit like :snoop:for a solid 2 hours.

The older I get the more I just avoid shyt like this and not give a fukk about it. Anything remotely ratchet or dysfunctional I'm out, family or not. Just don't got the patience for it anymore.:yeshrug:

Loken

All Star
Daps
when my sister was sick with cancer this guy died an they had her listed as one of his kids so thats how i found out i had a half sister??

anyway i lived with her all my life an took care of her when she got sick an eventually had to go into hospice so her so called "brother" who i never meet is all on face book live saying he going see his sister

well he goes over to the hospice place an my sisters best friend an my sisters daughter are watching over her at the time an gets into it with my niece so they make him leave

boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy when i heard that shyt ohhhhh if that nikka would a pulled up to the house it would a been a problem :demonic:

if that was really his sister fine pay your respects but don't pull up like you was day one with her didn't see not one a them fukkers the year shyt lived with that shyt

an i say all that to say its all ways some shyt when people die:stopitslime:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
WTF! Baby moms shouldnt have been in charge of setting up a damn thing, especially the pamphlets. Thats fukked up, i know sometimes people let others do things to ease the burden though and it seems they took advantage of it. What i would wonder is why would all the baby moms have no problem including each other but would exclude his actual sister. Seems like they would be beefing with each other instead.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Brehs & brehettes I don’t know who to vent to but I’m so pissed off.

Today was a funeral for one of my uncles (my uncle Jimmy) and nikkas can’t act right for shyt. My uncle was found dead one week ago in his basement in Queens (he died of a heart attack).

So while my mom, my aunt (who is his sister) were setting up the funeral arrangements we started getting a sense that things were off (missed calls, weird text, etc). My uncle Jimmy baby mamas (four of them total) started having arguments about who should sit where, who should give the eulogy and his sister (my aunt) was starting to get left out of the preceding.

At first we were like :why: WTF that’s his sister how you leaving her out of this but my aunt said it’s cool we will talk about it over the phone. Come to find out that these baby mamas left her out of the eulogy pamphlet and out as a guest speaker and my aunt (his sister) has a crazy breakdown. All of sudden my cousin (my aunt daughter) starts running up to the podium and goes Kanye west Taylor swift to the preacher.

Nikkas get hot, guns get drawn, my momma is in tears, we sent my sister to the car, a gun shot goes off and nikkas is brawling and two nikkas get stabbed one got shot and there’s 12 police officers right here in the funeral home.

I’m crying because I’m upset and you may hear about this on tonight news on NY1

Sorrry ya I just need to vent before I have to make a police statement plus I have to console my mother.
...and this all happened in church!?!?! :russ: