I’m having a crisis right now and need to vent

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Brehs & brehettes I don’t know who to vent to but I’m so pissed off.

Today was a funeral for one of my uncles (my uncle Jimmy) and nikkas can’t act right for shyt. My uncle was found dead one week ago in his basement in Queens (he died of a heart attack).

So while my mom, my aunt (who is his sister) were setting up the funeral arrangements we started getting a sense that things were off (missed calls, weird text, etc). My uncle Jimmy baby mamas (four of them total) started having arguments about who should sit where, who should give the eulogy and his sister (my aunt) was starting to get left out of the preceding.

At first we were like :why: WTF that’s his sister how you leaving her out of this but my aunt said it’s cool we will talk about it over the phone. Come to find out that these baby mamas left her out of the eulogy pamphlet and out as a guest speaker and my aunt (his sister) has a crazy breakdown. All of sudden my cousin (my aunt daughter) starts running up to the podium and goes Kanye west Taylor swift to the preacher.

Nikkas get hot, guns get drawn, my momma is in tears, we sent my sister to the car, a gun shot goes off and nikkas is brawling and two nikkas get stabbed one got shot and there’s 12 police officers right here in the funeral home.

I’m crying because I’m upset and you may hear about this on tonight news on NY1

Sorrry ya I just need to vent before I have to make a police statement plus I have to console my mother.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.webp

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
934d6a5eb8738b03a9da14592bac07d3d2cab9afbaa9377f24af7a322ce00d50_1.jpg

That’s a crying shame, I’m sorry you had to experience that, but death brings out the worst in people, and another lesson, have your affairs in order fellas after a certain age, so you don’t have people imposing their will on your home going ceremony, and your assets

Last edited: