I’m giving all of you that got a problem with me a chance to throw hands

Divinity

Banned
Daps
I live in Brooklyn. If you in NYC in box me and I can find a place no one will call the cops either. Pull up.
I’ll be in NY 2020 summer. Find a secluded place where just me and you. I’m dead ass too. We can make this happen. Me and you. No witnesses. Pm the location.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Don’t p*ssy out now bytch ass nikkas :russ: fukk all this back and forth shyt on these forums, I’m no bytch and we can take this to real life

Monday-Friday I’m in the sugar ray leonard boxing gym from 4-9. Located in Landover, MD(right on the border of DC)When you come in the gym ask for Kellz

if any of you nikkas on here got a problem with me and think I’m just internet thugging, this is your chance to beat my ass and prove it. We can record it and post it in thecoli

@Nicole0416
@smokeurobinson
@Killmonger
@ThrobbingHood
@Eudaimonia
@Stir Fry
@YSPromoshunz
@King Khufu

And any other bytch ass nikka on here who got a problem

Im.here rn gotdammit. Where you at?
Texas to DC in 3 minutes?

nikkas is superheroes :wow:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Technically you only giving people who in that area a chance to throw hands though :patrice:
Yea this is why internet beef aint worth it.

You beefing with somebody who's likely thousands of miles away and its not like they gonna take a trip down to where you at and spend hundreds of dollars on gas money or a plane ticket to square up.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Too late

don’t back out now because I’m dead serious
Now I feel like a fukking child. This has 0 to do with you and your level of seriousness is irrelevant now. I have to reevaluate my maturity level that I would even consider this. :snoop: some one fukking neg me.