I’m giving all of you that got a problem with me a chance to throw hands

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Don’t encourage this, white dude fronting with his “hardest”’caricature online threatening rapes, anal rape, scheduled meet ups and murders in summer 2020 . And y’all are replying like this is legit.
:snoop::gucci:

Nah, i was just saying that it made sense that he naturally stepped up to a challenge without hesitation since it’s one of his arts. He’s smart enough to at least recognize what was going on and have a second thought about it after assessment.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
All I see in this thread is a bunch of deflection, ducking, and lies.

@Nicole0416 why you keep ducking me? You the closest to the location. You live a couple minutes away. Let’s mee. Or you don’t want me to expose the fact that you’re a grown man posing as a woman online

AND beat your ass on top of that

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Don’t p*ssy out now bytch ass nikkas :russ: fukk all this back and forth shyt on these forums, I’m no bytch and we can take this to real life

Monday-Friday I’m in the sugar ray leonard boxing gym from 4-9. Located in Landover, MD(right on the border of DC)When you come in the gym ask for Kellz

if any of you nikkas on here got a problem with me and think I’m just internet thugging, this is your chance to beat my ass and prove it. We can record it and post it in thecoli

@Nicole0416
@smokeurobinson
@Killmonger
@ThrobbingHood
@Eudaimonia
@Stir Fry
@YSPromoshunz
@King Khufu

And any other bytch ass nikka on here who got a problem

My respect to you.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Dude threatens rape repeatedly in the thread and yet, here he still is. Dude is obviously stalking, claims to live “close to me” to meet up; like I’m going to respond and enable his rape session.
when did I say I’d rape you? This is that cac side coming out of you bytch, lying saying a black man is trying to rape you.

I said I’d beat your ass, choke you out on some ted bundy shyt and throw your loud mouth ass in a landfill where they’ll never find you bytch :birdman:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
when did I say I’d rape you? This is that cac side coming out of you bytch, lying saying a black man is trying to rape you.

I said I’d beat your ass, choke you out on some ted bundy shyt and throw your loud mouth ass in a landfill where they’ll never find you bytch :birdman:
You’re not black and Ted Bundy was a rapist.
:mjlol::comeon::mjpls:
Hold on to that pass while you got it though.
:sas1:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Oh and black men don’t threaten to “Ted bundy” black people on message boards. Especially not black men at a black female. Save it white faggit.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
You’re not black and Ted Bundy was a rapist.
:mjlol::comeon::mjpls:
Hold on to that pass while you got it though.
I’ll post another pic when I’m home bytch

and he was also a killer who strangled some of his victims

that’s what I meant on some Ted bundy shyt bytch

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ll post another pic when I’m home bytch

and he was also a killer who strangled some of his victims

that’s what I meant on some Ted bundy shyt bytch
Picture trying to juelz and explain a Ted bundy serial rapist, murder comment and admitting to thoughts of Ted Bundy as a rational response in your head; to even fix your fingers to type out “Ted Bundy” in the first place. White boy is unraveling.
:deadmanny::deadmanny::mjpls:
No pics can cover up the Mayo rage coming off that screen. Fiverrr and your friends hand pics are not going to help you.