I’m giving all of you that got a problem with me a chance to throw hands

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
You talking all this shyt but like I said I just dropped my location :russ:

joke is on you at the end of the day. You letting internet words get you riled up ready to fight folks IRL

Let’s play this out, you meet up with someone and fukk it you win. You think they gonna stop talking shyt? At least you won though right when shyt is not that serious to begin with

just my opinion but do what you do. We both know no one is showing up so this thread is about to be filled with jokes clowning how triggered you are :manny:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
joke is on you at the end of the day. You letting internet words get you riled up ready to fight folks IRL

Let’s play this out, you meet up with someone and fukk it you win. You think they gonna stop talking shyt? At least you won though right when shyt is not that serious to begin with

just my opinion but do what you do. We both know no one is showing up so this thread is about to be filled with jokes clowning how triggered you are :manny:
Spoken like a true bytch ass nikka

it’s always “just the internet” when a nikka tryna throw hands

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Spoken like a true bytch ass nikka

it’s always “just the internet” when a nikka tryna throw hands

I’m in Texas I’m not putting my life on hold to fly to Maryland to meet up over Internet words :dead:

and yes it is just the internet. Your credit rating dropping because of this? Your boyfriend leaving you? Fired from work?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He’s the same poster that was defending “white nationalism” and saying that white supremacist are not racists - got called out for it and changed his username after that. I’ll find the thread. He also came back from being bushed or banned over at The Booth.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
hi
He’s the same poster that was defending “white nationalism” and saying that white supremacist are not racists - got called out for it and changed his username after that. I’ll find the thread. He also came back from being bushed or banned over at The Booth.

What’s his username history @Barnett114? :jbhmm:

(sorry for always tagging you in all this shyt lol)

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Don’t p*ssy out now bytch ass nikkas :russ: fukk all this back and forth shyt on these forums, I’m no bytch and we can take this to real life

Monday-Friday I’m in the sugar ray leonard boxing gym from 4-9. Located in Landover, MD(right on the border of DC)When you come in the gym ask for Kellz

if any of you nikkas on here got a problem with me and think I’m just internet thugging, this is your chance to beat my ass and prove it. We can record it and post it in thecoli

@Nicole0416
@smokeurobinson
@Killmonger
@ThrobbingHood
@Eudaimonia
@Stir Fry
@YSPromoshunz
@King Khufu

And any other bytch ass nikka on here who got a problem

If you ever shytted on Nigerians I'm down to throw hands.