I'M GETTING MARRIED BREHS!

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations, OP!

Live your life! BTW, hopefully you and your to be wife won't have to rock a mask when y'all finally jump the broom..

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Thought I was getting tagged in another RIP thread :picard:
turns out it was just mfs hating :hhh:

Quick update:
I'm currently finishing up my 2nd year of residency. Not working front line in the Corona pandemic tho, actually having a lighter schedule with less people making appointments and my state is handling it fairly well running below capacity.

Didn't end up getting married. We had fundamental differences in principles imo and it wasn't worth pushing through just because it looked good on paper. Not gonna lie it took me a good year to functionally get over it even tho I was the one that broke it off. Worked out for the best in hindsight b/c my current career path is one I was gonna have to sacrifice 4 years ago if we got married and had children etc.

I'm currently in a great relationship and wouldn't mind getting married in the next couple years depending on the trajectory. If anything the experience gave me more confidence in my ability to make the tough but necessary decisions and stick by em.
You didn't learn a gawtdamn thing :laff:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U should have learned not to be so impulsive and let your emotions lead u
How?
I was referring to being proud for sticking by my decision to call it off despite all the pressure and "time put in".
I don't regret proposing or making plans to get married. Like I said, I still see myself getting married in the future :yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How?
I was referring to being proud for sticking by my decision to call it off despite all the pressure and "time put in".
I don't regret proposing or making plans to get married. Like I said, I still see myself getting married in the future :yeshrug:
The fact u made the thread and the tone of it :francis: and u trying to reason it like it was a positive

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How?
What differences in principles did y’all have? :mjpls:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Thought I was getting tagged in another RIP thread :picard:
turns out it was just mfs hating :hhh:

Quick update:
I'm currently finishing up my 2nd year of residency. Not working front line in the Corona pandemic tho, actually having a lighter schedule with less people making appointments and my state is handling it fairly well running below capacity.

Didn't end up getting married. We had fundamental differences in principles imo and it wasn't worth pushing through just because it looked good on paper. Not gonna lie it took me a good year to functionally get over it even tho I was the one that broke it off. Worked out for the best in hindsight b/c my current career path is one I was gonna have to sacrifice 4 years ago if we got married and had children etc.

I'm currently in a great relationship and wouldn't mind getting married in the next couple years depending on the trajectory. If anything the experience gave me more confidence in my ability to make the tough but necessary decisions and stick by em.
Seems like youre a helpless romantic breh. Are you comfortable with being alone?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Nicole0416 I see you. Finished Ballers. It was good. The Game 2.0 lol. My lady finally watching Ozark, FINALLY :coffee:

I gotta write your shows done. She bigly refuses Godfather of Harlem. That show was piff. I'm catching up on the Flash after the Crisis stuff.

Let me know:datazz: