25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought I was getting tagged in another RIP thread :picard:
turns out it was just mfs hating :hhh:

Quick update:
I'm currently finishing up my 2nd year of residency. Not working front line in the Corona pandemic tho, actually having a lighter schedule with less people making appointments and my state is handling it fairly well running below capacity.

Didn't end up getting married. We had fundamental differences in principles imo and it wasn't worth pushing through just because it looked good on paper. Not gonna lie it took me a good year to functionally get over it even tho I was the one that broke it off. Worked out for the best in hindsight b/c my current career path is one I was gonna have to sacrifice 4 years ago if we got married and had children etc.

I'm currently in a great relationship and wouldn't mind getting married in the next couple years depending on the trajectory. If anything the experience gave me more confidence in my ability to make the tough but necessary decisions and stick by em.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Quick update:
I'm currently finishing up my 2nd year of residency. Not working front line in the Corona pandemic tho, actually having a lighter schedule with less people making appointments and my state is handling it fairly well running below capacity.

Didn't end up getting married. We had fundamental differences in principles imo and it wasn't worth pushing through just because it looked good on paper. Not gonna lie it took me a good year to functionally get over it even tho I was the one that broke it off. Worked out for the best in hindsight b/c my current career path is one I was gonna have to sacrifice 4 years ago if we got married and had children etc.

I'm currently in a great relationship and wouldn't mind getting married in the next couple years depending on the trajectory. If anything the experience gave me more confidence in my ability to make the tough but necessary decisions and stick by em.

Jah bless

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Quick update:

:ehh: