I'M GETTING MARRIED BREHS!

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Advice? At least finish school and establish your career first you twit. :ufdup:

'Preciate the advice and I can see where you coming from. I don't think it has to be mutually exclusive though; I can work towards my career and still have a family imo. I shouldn't have to wait 7+ years in order to do that.
Plus I'd rather have someone who's with me from the beginning and I can build a great life with. I did the single thing and enjoyed it but it's the right time for me to settle down.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Advice? At least finish school and establish your career first you twit. :ufdup:

I dont' know about that anymore................in this economy (knock on sequoia trees) .... being young and married with potential double income of substance and no kids (DINKs) (my advice OP :whoa: chill with the baby making to yall get skraight) or at least one person working and both educated might be the way to FINISH SCHOOL :ohhh:...and enter the workforce as a young educated married couple :whoo:

Arguably beats living in your bedroom or basement of your parents home after graduating school.....

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
'Preciate the advice and I can see where you coming from. I don't think it has to be mutually exclusive though; I can work towards my career and still have a family imo. I shouldn't have to wait 7+ years in order to do that.
Plus I'd rather have someone who's with me from the beginning and I can build a great life with. I did the single thing and enjoyed it but it's the right time for me to settle down.
how old are you?

cause you havent experienced shyt enough to even make this comment

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you guys lived together at all yet? How old are you guys? Don't marry her before you live with her. That's a good stress test to see if you can envision yourself spending the rest of your life with her.
Thanks for the advice. Not really applicable in this case though cuz we're both Muslim and she's somewhat religious, which I respect. Gotta do it the right way

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont' know about that anymore................in this economy (knock on sequoia trees) .... being young and married with potential double income of substance and no kids (DINKs) (my advice OP :whoa: chill with the baby making to yall get skraight) or at least one person working and both educated might be the way to FINISH SCHOOL :ohhh:...and enter the workforce as a young educated married couple :whooo:

Arguably beats living in your bedroom or basement of your parents home after graduating school.....

Exactly my plan (except maybe for the kids part).
Her income should be able to keep us comfortable till I start getting paid as a resident (bout 3 years). Plus we don't have to worry about rent so that's good.
We won't exactly be living the life but it shouldn't be too difficult finance-wise inshaAllah (God wiling).