I'm getting back into fighting games and my bro is getting MK1 for his PC

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm amped, whenever I chill with my brother, which is often because we don't have children, so whenever I visit him, I'm going to play MK1 on his pc on Black Friday I think I will start with Liu Kang

I grew up on Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat brehs
:blessed:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
lovely to hear bruh. Glad y’all able to enjoy that bonding time
I'm amped, whenever I chill with my brother, which is often because we don't have children, so whenever I visit him, I'm going to play MK1 on his pc on Black Friday I think I will start with Liu Kang

I grew up on Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat brehs
:blessed:
It doesn't work very well on Steam btw. Lots of crashes.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're getting back into fghting games i'd recommend SF 6 over MK. SF 6 is not just a better fighting game but it will also be played by more competitive players for longer so you'll have people to play with. I prefer King of Fighters myself but SF will be the game with more active players over time

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If you're getting back into fghting games i'd recommend SF 6 over MK. SF 6 is not just a better fighting game but it will also be played by more competitive players for longer so you'll have people to play with. I prefer King of Fighters myself but SF will be the game with more active players over time

He hasn’t played since SF2 I doubt he cares about the competitive scene.

Either way when he jumps online he’s gonna get his shyt pushed in, Dwight Howard style :lolbron:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He hasn’t played since SF2 I doubt he cares about the competitive scene.

Either way when he jumps online he’s gonna get his shyt pushed in, Dwight Howard style :lolbron:
Without a doubt. It's not like back in the day. Now they got the dominant strategy off youtube before the even start the game up.