"I'm fukking the love of your life, deal with it." drake

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
That sound like some bullshyt club etiquette that starts so many "when keepin it real goes wrong moments"

nikkas stay wantin to find the slight in something, just live your life. If he wasn't blatant enough to outwardly do something to son you he being a bytch anyway..so why be offended because of what he "might" be trying to imply

And I can say for a fact "always" ain't the case at all...especially when you deal with people that got the same money as you

I think the only people who really trip over that shyt are soft, emotional, and insecure bytchmade cats who always look for an opportunity to try and prove otherwise...but that's just my opinion. Like you said...fukk the subtle, sneak shyt, take your beefs face to face. nikkas act like the entire club are gonna be sitting there staring at both parties long enough to be like ":ooh: Yo breh he just sent dude a bottle....is he gonna take that shyt?:mjpls:" Who the fukk's else is gonna notice aside from both parties involved? :beli:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Isn't Meek on probation?

I'm sure he'll get 90 days for violating which will be the perfect "street cred" publicity for his debut album dropping.

:russ: at nikkas giving credit to Drake all this time when it was evident that he didn't want no problems

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
relax.. if it was all good, all he had to do was walk up to dude like a man..

he was too busy to walk up to dude, but had plenty of time to be arguing with him & Meek :stopitslime:

I take it like they probably didn't fukk with each other enough to really be dapping up but a small gesture was good enough.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Whats going on this week that David Stern and Drake are the hardest niqqas out there?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
That sound like some bullshyt club etiquette that starts so many "when keepin it real goes wrong moments"nikkas stay wantin to find the slight in something, just live your life. If he wasn't blatant enough to outwardly do something to son you he being a bytch anyway..so why be offended because of what he "might" be trying to imply

And I can say for a fact "always" ain't the case at all...especially when you deal with people that got the same money as you

I agree but it's just something that has always gone without saying.. It's old school, so I'm suprised someone like Drake would even recognize the slight..But it's always been apart of the man code..It doesnt even have anything to do with the hood or hip hop...

Billy Batts: "Drink with us, over here we got it"

Jimmy: "No, no, no. Drinks are ON THE HOUSE"

Goodfellas_192Pyxurz.jpg

Daps
Isn't Meek on probation?

I'm sure he'll get 90 days for violating which will be the perfect "street cred" publicity for his debut album dropping.

:russ: at nikkas giving credit to Drake all this time when it was evident that he didn't want no problems

but, CB wanted "problems" when he sent that bottle over, right.. :youngsabo:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I agree but it's just something that has always gone without saying.. It's old school, so I'm suprised someone like Drake would even recognize the slight..But it's always been apart of the man code..It doesnt even have anything to do with the hood or hip hop...

Billy Batts: "Drink with us, over here we got it"

Jimmy: "No, no, no. Drinks are ON THE HOUSE"

Goodfellas_192Pyxurz.jpg

Bad example..it was Henry's club. How you gonna buy me drinks in my club.

They not moving like that anyway, Italians have their own little customs

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Bad example..it was Henry's club. How you gonna buy me drinks in my club.

They not moving like that anyway, Italians have their own little customs

:heh:
"Tuck my napkin in my shirt cuz I'm just mobbin like that"

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That sound like some bullshyt club etiquette that starts so many "when keepin it real goes wrong moments"

nikkas stay wantin to find the slight in something, just live your life. If he wasn't blatant enough to outwardly do something to son you he being a bytch anyway..so why be offended because of what he "might" be trying to imply

It's got nothing to do with etiquette and all about standing behind your words.

There was a lot of tough/slick talk on twitter but you want to send peace offerings via the waitress when we're in the same room? :rudy:

So Drake is supposed to get up and go over there and tell him good look on a bottle?! They all partying in the club, it's bottles everywhere.

Everything isn't face value.

What took you so long to get here, critic? The above is all true...that's what you do to broads.

I've been here, just don't have the time to post much on any forum. I'm posting today because I'm chilling in Orlando at the MS Conference.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
How you gonna by a millionaire a bottle?...That was DRAKE'S club... :leostare:

That's my point, it wasn't about trying to flaunt your money at someone with as much money as you, it's literally alcohol in a bar...here have some :manny:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
It's got nothing to do with etiquette and all about standing behind your words.

There was a lot of tough/slick talk on twitter but you want to send peace offerings via the waitress when we're in the same room? :rudy:

So he was supposed to walk up to him like "yeah what's that shyt you tweeted nikka??" :stopitslime:

So Drake is supposed to get up and go over there and tell him good look on a bottle?! They all partying in the club, it's bottles everywhere.

Which is why one more ain't a big deal..but whatever

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So he was supposed to walk up to him like "yeah what's that shyt you tweeted nikka??" :stopitslime:

Which is why one more ain't a big deal..but whatever
If he wanted to put the issue to bed, then yes, he should have got up off his ass and strolled over there talked it out and dapped it up.

Instead of some hoe shyt like, "Send Drizzy a bottle to see if he still mad at me."

But it's cool, we're just cut from different cloths and have different opinions on how this could have been handled.

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
I can def see Drake playing Dukie as soon as this got anywhere near heated (0:46)

Last edited by a moderator: