"I'm fukking the love of your life, deal with it." drake

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Sending a bottle over is light weight disrespectful, if it's love come holla at me or hit my phone.

We're both millionaires, I could buy my own bottles.

:rudy:

Only someone looking for a reason to be offended would find offense in someone sending you a bottle.

I guess you could think he was trying to be on some boss "here you go little guys" shyt but that's reaching. Drink it or let it be table dressing and have a good time.

And maybe Chris didn't feel like whatever they was going through was serious enough that they needed some sitdown, just a gesture to show you it's all good. They don't fukk with it each other that hard obviously so they wasn't gonna be hanging together in there, but once you get in those Ms and small shyt loses value a bottle is as good as a head nod in the club.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Sending a bottle over is light weight disrespectful, if it's love come holla at me or hit my phone.

We're both millionaires, I could buy my own bottles.

exactly. these nikkas don't get it....

:russ: at Meek though. a Philly nikka through & through

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
On one hand.....that was kinda some ether.

On another, shyt's wild feminine. Only females get gassed off of that type of shyt. "Oh I'm fukkin yo mannnnnn" :wrist: It's just p*ssy brehs.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
On one hand.....that was kinda some ether.

On another, shyt's wild feminine. Only females get gassed off of that type of shyt. "Oh I'm fukkin yo mannnnnn" :wrist: It's just p*ssy brehs.

Naw man, L's all the way around. ANY 2 nikkas fighting over a known slut (in this case Rhianna) is losing, no matter how you slice it. These nikkas probably got at least 5 mutual friends that this broad done let smash, and they still go fight over her:rudy:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Naw man, L's all the way around. ANY 2 nikkas fighting over a known slut (in this case Rhianna) is losing, no matter how you slice it. These nikkas probably got at least 5 mutual friends that this broad than let smash, and they still go fight over her:rudy:

:manny: You have a point.

Both nikkas could pull p*ssy all over like nothing, and are legit beefing over ONE known industry smut. :mjpls::beli: Rhianna off somewhere getting an even bigger forehead off of this laughing at both them nikkas.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
You get it..

Buying another man a drink in a club is always a move to show you are attempting to son him ...

That sound like some bullshyt club etiquette that starts so many "when keepin it real goes wrong moments"

nikkas stay wantin to find the slight in something, just live your life. If he wasn't blatant enough to outwardly do something to son you he being a bytch anyway..so why be offended because of what he "might" be trying to imply

And I can say for a fact "always" ain't the case at all...especially when you deal with people that got the same money as you

Daps
That sound like some bullshyt club etiquette that starts so many "when keepin it real goes wrong moments"

nikkas stay wantin to find the slight in something, just live your life. If he wasn't blatant enough to outwardly do something to son you he being a bytch anyway..so why be offended because of what he "might" be trying to imply

And I can say for a fact "always" ain't the case at all...especially when you deal with people that got the same money as you

relax.. if it was all good, all he had to do was walk up to dude like a man..

he was too busy to walk up to dude, but had plenty of time to be arguing with him & Meek :stopitslime: