"I'm fukking the love of your life, deal with it." drake

Daps
drake maybe be a soft ass fakkot. but he rolling with some street guys from toronto.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
After playing a few Drake songs, the DJ then played one of Meek Mill’s tracks. After that, the DJ played a Chris Brown record. Drake, who was dancing on a table, jumped down off the table, like, “Naw, I don’t f*ck with that n*gga!”
The according to a NY Daily News police source, a round of drinks with a note about Rihanna was sent between the two groups before the fight began.
:pachaha:

Drake allegedly approached Chris Brown and threw the first punch, as well as clocked Brown over the head with a bottle, according to GlobalGrind.com.
:ooh:
At that point, bottles start flying like a blizzard around the club.* A source inside the club says that said Drake ran into a bathroom as the melee started — a melee that he initially started.

:dead:

Hovlee23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"i make them do a split for a rap, wish you n*ggas goodluck tryin to get where I'm at" :piss: :ooh:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
someone please make one of these using Drake :laugh:

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
After playing a few Drake songs, the DJ then played one of Meek Mill’s tracks. After that, the DJ played a Chris Brown record. Drake, who was dancing on a table, jumped down off the table, like, “Naw, I don’t f*ck with that n*gga!”
The according to a NY Daily News police source, a round of drinks with a note about Rihanna was sent between the two groups before the fight began.

Quote:
Drake allegedly approached Chris Brown and threw the first punch, as well as clocked Brown over the head with a bottle, according to GlobalGrind.com.

Quote:
At that point, bottles start flying like a blizzard around the club.* A source inside the club says that said Drake ran into a bathroom as the melee started — a melee that he initially started.

:krs:
:huhldup:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That's corny. It's always the ones trying to prove something that fukk up the party. Like who does that after a dude sends over a bottle implying saying it's all love..and you feel empowered cause you got your security and you're drunk or whatever and you wanna act big. FOH

Dudes like that always get it the worst when they get it because they want people to think they that nikka so bad
Sending a bottle over is light weight disrespectful, if it's love come holla at me or hit my phone.

We're both millionaires, I could buy my own bottles.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
10:15 AM PT -- A witness who was inside the club tells TMZ ... Chris Brown did NOT send any bottles over to Drake's table, despite several reports to the contrary.

We're told both Brown and Drake had been hanging out in the VIP section ... when Drake began pointing and yelling at Brown.

Brown began yelling back ... and that's when members of both entourages rushed in and began shoving each other.

With tensions running high, someone threw a bottle -- which set the whole thing off ... and the shoving turned to punches.

We're told club security rushed in to break up the fight ... and called police for backup. Brown and Drake left the scene by the time cops showed up ... but several members of their entourages remained at the club. Multiple members of both crews required medical assistance.

We're told the club suffered some serious damage in the fight -- including busted up tables, broken mirrors, shattered lighting and glass scratches all over the floors.
Chris Brown Injured In Bar Fight With Drake's Entourage [Updated with Photos] | TMZ.com

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sending a bottle over is light weight disrespectful, if it's love come holla at me or hit my phone.

We're both millionaires, I could buy my own bottles.

Thank you. Real men talk face to face. I would have left that muthafukka on the table untouched.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
and apprently..it WAS Meek Mill that threw the bottle..

Drake is adamant ... he is not responsible for the bloody gash on Chris Brown's face ... claiming he was simply leaving the nightclub when the brawl broke out ... but sources tell us, the fight started after Chris Brown and a rapper at Drake's table started trash talking each other.

The rapper hanging with Drake -- Meek Mill -- was screaming at Chris and Chris was giving it right back to Meek Mill. One of Chris' lieutenants was also involved in the screaming match.

Our sources would NOT say what specifically they were arguing about -- partly out of fear that someone will get hurt. But we are told the argument was NOT over Rihanna.

One source says Chris was hurt when Meek Mill hit him with a bottle.

A rep for Drake tells TMZ ... "Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind last night at W.i.P. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began."

The rep adds, "[Drake] did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to person or damage to property.”
Drake -- I Did NOT Beat Up Chris Brown | TMZ.com