Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
did you hear back from the registrar ?

Yes.

They pointed me to a service called Clearinghouse. If I really pressed the issue, I could pay them and they'd send me the transcripts, but since xCivicx and I are respectfully having a back and forth (which is what we should have had in the first place, partially my fault) I see no need to do so.

He proved he at least had a school ID, and I'm OK with holding that.

As I said, I just want to debate Flat Earth

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
transcripts are public information in the USA?

:dahell:

This is how employers verify education on someone's resume

When I was going to go teach English in Japan in 2011, they used a similar system to verify my degrees. Only reason it didn't happen was due to that huge earthquake in March-- I actually got hired. Job got cancelled because of the earthquake and tsunami

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is how employers verify education on someone's resume

When I was going to go teach English in Japan in 2011, they used a similar system to verify my degrees. Only reason it didn't happen was due to that huge earthquake in March-- I actually got hired. Job got cancelled because of the earthquake and tsunami

as far as i know there is no central system in the UK (but no doubt they are rushing to copy the US).

my old UK universities can send an official "e-transcript" directly to interested parties but that has to be initiated by the degree holder and cannot be requested by 3rd parties.

but saying that the UK is much smaller, uni variance is much smaller. society is far less litigious and confirmation university-to-university is probably very easy to get.

the UK is 1/5th the size of the USA and we only have around 130 universities. There is far less space for illegitimate actors to operate in.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Not at all

As I said, we are all taught from birth to completely shut down mentally when it comes to flat earth

There's literally no other concept that we are taught in school just to be told NOT to believe it. That in itself is suspect

And obviously I learned what I learned from someone else, just like they learned from someone etc etc

I smart enough to know that I don't know anything

I'm smart enough to know that if person A knows that person B will believe anything person A says without question, then person A can literally just tell person B whatever person A wants person B to believe
Its not just simply believing something. I'm talking about millions of people all around the world with JOBS that use space and earth's curvature that lives depend on to function correctly. There are satellite manufacturers/operators, software designers for all the satellites, atmospheric scientists to predict weather and warn cities of dangerous conditions, jet stream technology, propulsion engineers/ ballistic missile guidance engineers that can send missiles into space to attack another country

In Field Artillery the rotation of the Earth is taken into account when they shoot something:

Bridge and tunnel builders have to take the curvature of earth into account for long projects

Fiber optics cables are designed to take the speed of light into account.

There are no flat earthers that work at any of these careers because flat earth logic would not function in real life technology

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This would suggest that you are not here to learn, but to deny every piece of evidence that you ask for.

I mean, you asked for those images... why ask for something you're going to immediately deny? What's the objective, here?

This was the problem I ran into with @xCivicx . He asks questions that he supposedly already knows the answer to, but his answers display deep misunderstandings of the underlying concepts being discussed. :francis:

He previously claimed that selenelion eclipses seem to disprove heliocentrism, but I showed that he doesn't understand what light diffusion is (i.e. 2nd grade science), or what the difference between a solar and lunar eclipse is (selenelion eclipses *WOULD* disprove heliocentrism...if they were *SOLAR* eclipses).
I'm pretty sure that one was regurgitated from some flat earth truther YouTube video that he watched and accepted with zero critical analysis.:francis:

Then he proceeded to call me "sassy" and ranted at someone else about the moon being transparent or some bullshït. It never ends.

EDIT: Meant to say light refraction, not diffusion.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Its not just simply believing something. I'm talking about millions of people all around the world with JOBS that use space and earth's curvature that lives depend on to function correctly. There are satellite manufacturers/operators, software designers for all the satellites, atmospheric scientists to predict weather and warn cities of dangerous conditions, jet stream technology, propulsion engineers/ ballistic missile guidance engineers that can send missiles into space to attack another country

In Field Artillery the rotation of the Earth is taken into account when they shoot something:

Bridge and tunnel builders have to take the curvature of earth into account for long projects

Fiber optics cables are designed to take the speed of light into account.

There are no flat earthers that work at any of these careers because flat earth logic would not function in real life technology
If the rotation of the earth has be taken into account, to me that would mean that not everything in the Earth's atmosphere is rotating with the earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This was the problem I ran into with @xCivicx . He asks questions that he supposedly already knows the answer to, but his answers display deep misunderstandings of the underlying concepts being discussed. :francis:

He previously claimed that selenelion eclipses seem to disprove heliocentrism, but I showed that he doesn't understand what light diffusion is (i.e. 2nd grade science), or what the difference between a solar and lunar eclipse is (selenelion eclipses *WOULD* disprove heliocentrism...if they were *SOLAR* eclipses).
I'm pretty sure that one was regurgitated from some flat earth truther YouTube video that he watched and accepted with zero critical analysis.:francis:

Then he proceeded to call me "sassy" and ranted at someone else about the moon being transparent or some bullshït. It never ends.
Feel free to quote that exchange in here because your explanation still doesn't make sense to what I actually see with my own 2 eyes

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Since you won't answer the question I'll assume that you think that video is ridiculous like I do

And feel free to dig deeper into my education history at GT. Take it as far as you wanna go

Does this mean that you're gonna accept my ban bet?

@xCivicx

in case anyone is losing track

four outstanding and unanswered questions

aka

Momentum - Wikipedia

you see this effect when a car/bike hits a wall or when a pilot ejects out of a plane.

e.g.

iu

if momentum was not conserved once the dummy left the bike it would stop moving.

everything on your computer is a computer rendering ..

here is a non-composite picture of earth taken from space by cassini

imagescassini20130722pia17171-440.width-640.jpg

notice anything about the shape?

you flipped from "all" to "you".

your actual implied claim is that ALL scientists (including the experimenters and the teachers) are just "doing what they are told".

your written claim is that "you .. (OP) is just doing what 'you' are told".

experimenters and those with first hand data must be wilfully ignoring some of that data (by your logic) and not just "doing what they have been told".

ditto nasa, astronauts, pilots, ship captains, missile manufacturers, gps designers .. et al.

what does the "inauthenticity" of 1 video prove?

and yeah i would like an answer ..

:mjlol:

nah i'm done here.

TL;DR

ban bet?

both of my unis rank higher than GT breh

and i didn't drop out

:hubie:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

:mjlol:

nah i'm done here.

TL;DR

ban bet?

both of my unis rank higher than GT breh

and i didn't drop out

What are they?

And yes, ban bet. You still seem to think I'm not telling the truth so let's ban bet on it

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What are they?

And yes, ban bet. You still seem to think I'm not telling the truth so let's ban bet on it

@xCivicx

in case anyone is losing track

four outstanding and unanswered questions

aka

Momentum - Wikipedia

you see this effect when a car/bike hits a wall or when a pilot ejects out of a plane.

e.g.

iu

if momentum was not conserved once the dummy left the bike it would stop moving.

everything on your computer is a computer rendering ..

here is a non-composite picture of earth taken from space by cassini

imagescassini20130722pia17171-440.width-640.jpg

notice anything about the shape?

you flipped from "all" to "you".

your actual implied claim is that ALL scientists (including the experimenters and the teachers) are just "doing what they are told".

your written claim is that "you .. (OP) is just doing what 'you' are told".

experimenters and those with first hand data must be wilfully ignoring some of that data (by your logic) and not just "doing what they have been told".

ditto nasa, astronauts, pilots, ship captains, missile manufacturers, gps designers .. et al.

what does the "inauthenticity" of 1 video prove?

and yeah i would like an answer ..

i know that you are either lying, limited or mentally unwell.

either way it results in (as others here have pointed out) you not arguing in good faith.

trying to get sense out of a bad faith debater is a fools errand.

asking about GT was a sign of me drawing a line under wasting time being serious with you.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
If the rotation of the earth has be taken into account, to me that would mean that not everything in the Earth's atmosphere is rotating with the earth
It is rotating with the earth, but bullets travel extremely fast with no guidance so you can see the effect over long distances

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

i know that you are either lying, limited or mentally unwell.

either way it results in (as others here have pointed out) you not arguing in good faith.

trying to get sense out of a bad faith debater is a fools errand.

asking about GT was a sign of me drawing a line under wasting time being serious with you.

Cool

You say I'm lying yet your too p*ssy to stand on your statement. Got it

Don't quote me anymore