I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I'm convinced. The earth is flat. Even though we have never seen a flat planet and it makes no sense that every scientist would lie about earth being a sphere. :dead:
Think about the amount of scientists and engineers whose entire work is built around this. We're talking about hundreds of thousands of people (likely millions) in on the "hoax"

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Think about the amount of scientists and engineers whose entire work is built around this. We're talking about hundreds of thousands of people (likely millions) in on the "hoax"
Not really

When you're taught from birth to mentally shut down at certain topics and when you're only given accreditation by completing a certain path of scientific coursework, you don't have a hand in furthering any kind of "hoax"

You're just doing what you were trained to do

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I'm convinced. The earth is flat. Even though we have never seen a flat planet and it makes no sense that every scientist would lie about earth being a sphere. :dead:

The pilots are in on it too!

Every country. Every military. Every space agency. Every pilot. Every ship captain. Astronauts. Bridge engineers.

Greatest con in history, surpassing Santa Claus, dinosaurs, and squirting :wow:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Not really

When you're taught from birth to mentally shut down at certain topics and when you're only given accreditation by completing a certain path of scientific coursework, you don't have a hand in furthering any kind of "hoax"

NO, you actually have to build things based on the "hoax". That's where your "theory" fails repeatedly. You're building radar systems, you're building planes, ships, space ships and satellites etc and all your calculations have to fit perfectly with the hoax or people die.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
In this video and those photos, the moon just looks like a computer rendering to me

everything on your computer is a computer rendering ..

here is a non-composite picture of earth taken from space by cassini

imagescassini20130722pia17171-440.width-640.jpg

notice anything about the shape?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
NO, you actually have to build things based on the "hoax". That's where your "theory" fails repeatedly. You're building radar systems, you're building planes, ships, space ships and satellites etc and all your calculations have to fit perfectly with the hoax or people die.
Again, not really

Planes and ships aren't built with the Earth's rotation in mind because we're all already rotating regardless correct?

You already know that I don't believe space is real

Again, do you believe that that video I posted is authentic?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not really

you flipped from "all" to "you".

your actual implied claim is that ALL scientists (including the experimenters and the teachers) are just "doing what they are told".

your written claim is that "you .. (OP) is just doing what 'you' are told".

experimenters and those with first hand data must be wilfully ignoring some of that data (by your logic) and not just "doing what they have been told".

ditto nasa, astronauts, pilots, ship captains, missile manufacturers, gps designers .. et al.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
everything on your computer is a computer rendering ..

here is a non-composite picture of earth taken from space by cassini

imagescassini20130722pia17171-440.width-640.jpg

notice anything about the shape?
This image still had to be run through a computer to add color to it right?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This image still had to be run through a computer to add color to it right?

very much like your brain maps frequencies to colors in order for you to see the image ..?

like monitor maps frequencies to colors.

possibly ..

why?

does that change shapes?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
you flipped from "all" to "you".

your actual implied claim is that ALL scientists (including the experimenters and the teachers) are just "doing what they are told".

your written claim is that "you .. (OP) is just doing what 'you' are told".

experimenters and those with first hand data must be wilfully ignoring some of that data (by your logic) and not just "doing what they have been told".

ditto nasa, astronauts, pilots, ship captains, missile manufacturers, gps designers .. et al.
Again, the only occupation that you names that I would consider complicit would be astronauts

You guys are attempting to conflate a bunch of different jobs together to cause confusion

Again, pilots, ship captains, missile manufacturers utilize gyroscopes, cardinal directions and latitude/longitude

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Again, the only occupation that you names that I would consider complicit would be astronauts

You guys are attempting to conflate a bunch of different jobs together to cause confusion

Again, pilots, ship captains, missile manufacturers utilize gyroscope, cardinal directions and latitude/longitude

nope. all of the above would notice disparities of distance.

even gps programmers ..

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
very much like your brain maps frequencies to colors in order for you to see the image ..?

like monitor maps frequencies to colors.

possibly ..

why?

does that change shapes?
I'm sure it doesn't for you

Iirc those images just come back as points of data that are then constructed into an image

You're saying you believe that they are showing you, I get it.

I'm saying I don't believe anything I can't personally prove. That's all I've ever been saying