Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just like I thought. Wolf tickets

Lol what???

I'm asking for your permission to use your full name so that I can prove my points. To be clear, you already gave permission once, but I'm doubling my efforts so you have no room to claim I doxxed you.

You are clearly nervous right now because I already posted your initials, and you are scared of what is about to happen to you.

TRUST ME, the only nikka selling wolf tickets are you.

I'm giving you an out. Do I have permission to use your full name or not?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I know you wanna pull the trigger and these nikkas are in here for fukkery

Don't risk getting banned without him giving you consent.
??

Why does he need consent to expose me? That's not how an exposed works

I'm gonna get him banned off the strength of him saying that I'm lying about having gone to GT

He won't accept the ban bet because if he has the info about me he says he does then he knows that he's about to be banned off the strength of that

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lol what???

I'm asking for your permission to use your full name so that I can prove my points. To be clear, you already gave permission once, but I'm doubling my efforts so you have no room to claim I doxxed you.

You are clearly nervous right now because I already posted your initials, and you are scared of what is about to happen to you.

TRUST ME, the only nikka selling wolf tickets are you.

I'm giving you an out. Do I have permission to use your full name or not?
What points are you trying to prove?? Get to it already

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Bruh just say yes or no. Tf you dodging the question for? :mjtf:
The only person dodging is him. I requested a ban bet first and he pivoted into whatever bullshyt this is

If he had anything of value to post he would have posted it MONTHS AGO. I'm not new to the internet. I know when a person is goading another person into crashing out, which is exactly what he's trying to do

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
??

Why does he need consent to expose me? That's not how an exposed works

I'm gonna get him banned off the strength of him saying that I'm lying about having gone to GT

He won't accept the ban bet because if he has the info about me he says he does then he knows that he's about to be banned off the strength of that

And you "graduated with a Physics and Computer Engineering degree from Georgia Tech", right?

We want to be clear, not you at georgia tech for a certificate class or as a janitor

Yet as you claimed, "graduated with a Physics and Computer Engineering degree from Georgia Tech"

Just making sure we are clear as to what you said your degrees from Ga Tech were for

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

To be clear, I haven't said anything about you ever attending Georgia Tech.

That is not the career path of someone with science degrees.

As you can see, the contention here is that you don't have degrees in the fields of study you said you do.

Are you now admitting you don't have those degrees and are simply saying you merely attended the school? :sas1:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
To be clear, I haven't said anything about you ever attending Georgia Tech.

As you can see, the contention here is that you don't have degrees in the fields of study you said you do.

Are you now admitting you don't have those degrees and are simply saying you merely attended the school? :sas1:
I've stated very clearly on here MANY TIMES that i stopped going after year 4 because i ran out of money

NOWHERE have i ever said that i finished.

YOU HOWEVER, said a couple pages ago that i lied about ATTENDING GT

Now you're trying to walk it back like the disingenuous cornball you are because you know enough info about me to know that you'd be gone if you accepted that ban bet

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've stated very clearly on here MANY TIMES that i stopped going after year 4 because i ran out of money

NOWHERE have i ever said that i finished.

YOU HOWEVER, said a couple pages ago that i lied about ATTENDING GT

Now you're trying to walk it back like the disingenuous cornball you are because you know enough info about me to know that you'd be gone if you accepted that ban bet

Calm down.

No one believes this fiction.

Anywhoo, simple yes or no: do I have your consent to use your name.

If you want to see what I have on you, all you gotta do is