I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You did not sun a thing in here

You talked in circles and were too scared to touch the topic of flight on a spinning ball so you started trolling

This thread has become about "exposing" me now because of YOU. YOU changed the topic

Oh no, that will be another thread. We're just waiting on your permission to use your full name.

In this thread, you have already been thoroughly embarrassed on this thread's topic.

You still have failed to produce a working model that accounts for multiple things at the same time. We can return back to that if you wish...

It doesn't matter to me either way.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
As I said before, if satellites really existed then my GPS wouldn't consistently fail in rural areas and you would be able to make cell phone calls on planes without internet access

I still have never seen a single real photo of a satellite in orbit even though there should be hundreds:yeshrug:
:mjlol:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Exactly.

This is because he used GA Tech as a credential, saying things like "I majored in Engineering and minored in Physics" as if these statements were supposed to give him an air of authority over these topics.

I also noted that these were almost always in the past tense, as if he was already done with school.

It makes zero sense to say to someone in a debate that "I dropped out of this school, but I went there, so I know more about science than you". The implication he had these degrees at the very least.
Anyone that spends any time at any stem school would know more about the hard sciences that the AVERAGE person(aka YOU)

And yes, 4 years of advanced physics courses at one of the best and hardest schools in the world most definitely means that I know more than the AVERAGE(aka YOU) person, degree or not

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Exactly.

This is because he used GA Tech as a credential, saying things like "I majored in Engineering and minored in Physics" as if these statements were supposed to give him an air of authority over these topics.

I also noted that these were almost always in the past tense, as if he was already done with school.

It makes zero sense to say to someone in a debate that "I dropped out of this school, but I went there, so I know more about science than you". The implication he had these degrees at the very least.

The question now is when did he drop out.
Was it months or his 4th year.

Did he drop out and try to continue his studies, or just become a techno dj.

My issue is him pretending to be an expert.
When he possibly FAILED his classes.
If he was even anywhere near the top percentile as he pretends on here.

They would have BEGGED him to come back to school. Given him every scholarship/job possible at the school.
I was in that position.
And nowhere near the smartest.

Something wrong with his story.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Oh no, that will be another thread. We're just waiting on your permission to use your full name.

In this thread, you have already been thoroughly embarrassed on this thread's topic.

You still have failed to produce a working model that accounts for multiple things at the same time. We can return back to that if you wish...

It doesn't matter to me either way.
Nah, I told you pages ago that your strawman argument wasn't gonna work on me

You have still yet to explain how flight works on a spinning ball

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The question now is when did he drop out.
Was it months or his 4th year.

Did he drop out and try to continue his studies, or just become a techno dj.

My issue is him pretending to be an expert.
When he possibly FAILED his classes.
If he was even anywhere near the top percentile as he pretends on here.

They would have BEGGED him to come back to school. Given him every scholarship/job possible at the school.
I was in that position.
And nowhere near the smartest.

Something wrong with his story.
They still are begging me to come back

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Anyone that spends any time at any stem school would know more about the hard sciences that the AVERAGE person(aka YOU)

And yes, 4 years of advanced physics courses at one of the best and hardest schools in the world most definitely means that I know more than the AVERAGE(aka YOU) person, degree or not

So you dropped out in your 4th year?
And that was it?
hahahhaahah
I am sorry

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They still are begging me to come back

When was this and why are they begging you to come back?

Were you an exceptional student?

Keep in mind, if so, PROFESSORS know you well and love you

Physics/Engineer professors begging a flat earther back?

You lie a lot

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
When was this and why are they begging you to come back?

Were you an exceptional student?

Keep in mind, if so, PROFESSORS know you well and love you

Physics/Engineer professors begging a flat earther back?

You lie a lot
You have no idea what you're talking about and you're starting to embarrass yourself even further

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
man it seems like yall been going at @xCivicx about the Earth being flat for almost 3 years now, lmao

if that's what he thinks then that's what he thinks, ain't nobody gonna change his mind on TheColi, so I don't understand why this thread has so many pages, lol

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Still waiting for you to find those quotes goofy. Remember, we have a ban bet going now

You're clearly mad at me for walking away from a university that you would NEVER be accepted to, but you gotta work that out with yourself

Your story sounds like bullshyt and makes no sense?

You dropped out of Georgia Tech in your 4th year due to money, whilst studying Physics/Engineering?
Whilst believing in flat earth and that satellites are fake?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You have no idea what you're talking about and you're starting to embarrass yourself even further

When I dropped out, Professors would call my house, begging me to come back to school.

You said they begging you to come back to school

Which engineer/physics professor at Ga Tech also believes in flat earth?