I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Debating xcivicx is futile brehs:russ:

Any picture or video you give is "CGI", any concept he cant understand is gibberish. You literally have to explain everything like you are talking to a third grader or he wont get it.

If you do stump him on something he will leave for a few weeks then come back in a different thread like nothing happened and make the same exact false premise again.

You must personally do whatever you are trying to prove. Build an earth in your living room or go to space yourself:mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
DIVINE SCRIPTURE TOLD US THE EARTH WAS ROUND WAY BEFORE IT WAS ACCEPTED BY SCIENCE

Zohar Vaikra 10a:

וּבְסִפְרָא דְּרַב הַמְנוּנָא סָבָא, פָּרִישׁ יַתִּיר, דְּהָא כָּל יִשׁוּבָא מִתְגַּלְגְּלָא בְּעִגוּלָא כַּכַּדּוּר, אִלֵּין לְתַתָּא, וְאִלֵּין לְעֵילָּא, וְכָל אִינּוּן בִּרְיָין מְשַׁנְיָין בְּחֶזְוַויְיהוּ מִשִׁנוּיָא דַּאֲוִירָא. כְּפוּם כָּל אֲתַר וַאֲתַר, וְקַיְימִין בְּקִיּוּמַיְיהוּ כִּשְׁאָר בְּנֵי נָשָׁא.

ועַל דָּא אִית אֲתַר בְּיִשּׁוּבָא, כַּד נָהִיר לְאִלֵּין, חָשִׁיךְ לְאִלֵּין, לְאִלֵּין יְמָמָא, וּלְאִלֵּין לֵילְיָא. וְאִית אֲתַר דְּכוּלֵיהּ יְמָמָא, וְלָא אִשְׁתְּכַח בֵּיהּ לֵילְיָא, בַּר בְּשַׁעֲתָא חֲדָא זְעֵירָא. וְהַאי דְּאָמַר בְּסִפְרֵי קַדְמָאֵי, וּבְסִפְרָא דְּאָדָם הָרִאשׁוֹן הָכִי הוּא.

"The entire world and those upon it, spin round in a circle like a ball,' both those at the bottom of the ball and those at the top. All God's creatures, wherever they live on the different parts of the ball, look different (in color, in their features) because the air is different in each place, but they stand erect as all other human beings.

Therefore there are places in the world where, when some have light, others have darkness; when some have day, others have night. There is a place in the world where the day is long and night is but a short time... "

^^ THIS IS FROM OVER 1,000 YEARS AGO WHEN THINKING SUCH THINGS WAS REGARDED AS INSANE. YET ITS STATED AS FACT IN SCRIPTURE THAT DIDNT HAVE ACCESS TO MODERN TECHNOLOGY

AS MUCH AS OP THINKS HE’S SMART (HE’S NOT, HE’S JUST A WELL RESEARCHED GEEK), HIS END GAME OF ATHIESM IS BASED IN PURE IDIOCY

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Debating xcivicx is futile brehs:russ:

Any picture or video you give is "CGI", any concept he cant understand is gibberish. You literally have to explain everything like you are talking to a third grader or he wont get it.

If you do stump him on something he will leave for a few weeks then come back in a different thread like nothing happened and make the same exact false premise again.

You must personally do whatever you are trying to prove. Build an earth in your living room or go to space yourself:mjlol:

I know how he operates.

However, I already cooked him on the concept of CGI, when I explained to him that CGI stands for "computer generated imagery" and not the composite images he was referring to.

I moved him off that square, and made him admit what he's been referring to this whole time was composites, not "CGI":

Composite = computer manipulated. Period

Then, I cooked him again with the definition of composite, because, as you can see, he thinks a composite image is "computer manipulated", even though panoramic images like these are composite images. You can literally take panoramic photos with an old ass iPhone 7.

kit_lens_pano_hwy_179_P1310734_1600p.jpg

He's clearly unaware that a composite image is an image made up of other images to form a picture of an object normally too large to photograph, such as this mountain range, or the Earth itself.

This is a shocking and frankly embarrassing lack of knowledge on a subject he's spent YEARS on this website talking about. How do you literally not know the definitions of the words you've been using all this time:picard:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I know how he operates.

However, I already cooked him on the concept of CGI, when I explained to him that CGI stands for "computer generated imagery" and not the composite images he was referring to.

I moved him off that square, and made him admit what he's been referring to this whole time was composites, not "CGI":

Then, I cooked him again with the definition of composite, because, as you can see, he thinks a composite image is "computer manipulated", even though panoramic images like these are composite images. You can literally take panoramic photos with an old ass iPhone 7.

kit_lens_pano_hwy_179_P1310734_1600p.jpg

He's clearly unaware that a composite image is an image made up of other images to form a picture of an object normally too large to photograph, such as this mountain range, or the Earth itself.

This is a shocking and frankly embarrassing lack of knowledge on a subject he's spent YEARS on this website talking about. How do you literally not know the definitions of the words you've been using all this time:picard:
You could post videos of NASA spacewalks or whatever and he will call that cgi. I've posted videos of space launches from the 70s and he said that was cgi too, before the technology even existed to create such a thing on a computer:dahell:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You're wasting your time, you can't debate someone on facts when they dismiss all facts as fake. Dude thinks space is fake so all pictures taken from space will be called fake. Doesn't believe in satellites so can't bring those up, thinks space is a projection so shadows cast on the moon won't work. Doesn't believe in gravity so physics based arguments won't work. Can't bring up flight charts cause dude thinks airline companies are in on the hoax.

Sometimes it better to let retards live with their stupidity.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You could post videos of NASA spacewalks or whatever and he will call that cgi. I've posted videos of space launches from the 70s and he said that was cgi too, before the technology even existed to create such a thing on a computer:dahell:

Flerfs have all the "answers" when it comes to "debunking the globe", but literally cannot answer simple questions like why are the stars in the sky different in Australia.

They can't even provide a model that explains the seasons and the day and night cycle at the same time, but supposedly can do the math required to debunk the heliocentric theory.

These dudes couldn't tell you what an inertial reference frame was to save their lives.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
All flat earthers should be required to post a working model at this point, it was fun when it first ramped up but I'm beyond over the "this is fake", "that is fake", "they are all lying to you" shyt. Lets just bypass that and post that working model.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All flat earthers should be required to post a working model at this point, it was fun when it first ramped up but I'm beyond over the "this is fake", "that is fake", "they are all lying to you" shyt. Lets just bypass that and post that working model.

Agreed.

It should be considered trolling at this point to constantly denounce what others say, demanding they provide evidence (and disregarding it when they do) and then run away or say "I don't know" when someone does the same to them.

You claim the Earth is flat, cool-- provide evidence or a working model. That's the least these dudes could do.

Daps
This dumbass nicca @xCivicx is in the mall mass shooting thread going back and forth with me saying everybody should own a gun and that my 78 year old grandma and my 17 year old sister need to either get a gun or get a chaperone.

How come yall didn't tell me that this dumbass nicca is a flat earther?:mjlol:

I never would have wasted my time :dead:

Daps
I don’t even need a working model…simply post an accurate static flat earth map that lays out all of the known lands accurately spaced between each other. They cannot do that, cuz it can’t be done without one of the hemispheres being distorted beyond the distances we know they’re not.