I'm around 136 pounds, how many cals do I need to eat per day to start bulking?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
i do it twice a day. 2 cups of oatmeal aint as much as you think. When I actually measured it out it was way less than I thought it was. I was actually eating more than 2 cups before. He can do 1, 1 1/2 if 2 cups is too much.

:wtf: how much you weigh? If I hook up one cup of oatmeal with the works (walnuts, cranberries, chia, etc.) I be :dead:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
This video helped me come to terms with caloric intake and also gave a solid way to calculate what mine should be.

fakkit ass nikka da only caloric intake you get is when u got a dikk in ya fakkit ass mouth p*ssy nikka FOH :camby: nobody wana hear shyt from you bruh

Good post tho :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i do it twice a day. 2 cups of oatmeal aint as much as you think. When I actually measured it out it was way less than I thought it was. I was actually eating more than 2 cups before. He can do 1, 1 1/2 if 2 cups is too much.
:dwillhuh:

You are talking pre-cooked right?

2 cups is 4 servings. That is a lot of oatmeal. I have a tough time getting down 2 servings. Its hard out here for some of us with small stomachs.

The worst part is at Thanksgiving when I'm ready to go ham on that turkey and potatoes and I only manage to get down a plate and a half before I give up:sadcam:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
:dwillhuh:

You are talking pre-cooked right?

2 cups is 4 servings. That is a lot of oatmeal. I have a tough time getting down 2 servings. Its hard out here for some of us with small stomachs.

The worst part is at Thanksgiving when I'm ready to go ham on that turkey and potatoes and I only manage to get down a plate and a half before I give up:sadcam:
I eat the Publix brand quick oats, i guess its pre-cooked cause i just put hot tap water, honey & :eat:

REKT

Pro
Daps
A lot of shyt goes into gaining weight. I thought all you had to do is eat McDonald's every day.:mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I eat the Publix brand quick oats, i guess its pre-cooked cause i just put hot tap water, honey & :eat:
is that the packet shyt? i be eating them quaker oats like 3 or 4 packets at a time. my school schedule got me messed up so i cant prepare big breakfasts like that or workout. i just been eating hamburger and doin pushups :sadcam: i been stuck in the low 160s forever :sadcam:

help me coli experts :mjcry:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
is that the packet shyt? i be eating them quaker oats like 3 or 4 packets at a time. my school schedule got me messed up so i cant prepare big breakfasts like that or workout. i just been eating hamburger and doin pushups :sadcam: i been stuck in the low 160s forever :sadcam:

help me coli experts :mjcry:
Nah, comes in a cylinder:
4E4249EE-A16F-9E65-4DDB-BA4C778DCB06.jpeg

Quaker oats is the most popular one, but the publix store brand taste way better to me.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
How much penut butter should I eat a day, been guesstimating it not sure if im eating enough. Its hard to eat penut butter too lol shyt gets hard to chew and swallow, post a good size amount :lupe:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
A lot of shyt goes into gaining weight. I thought all you had to do is eat McDonald's every day.:mjlol:
in my novice days, I thought a couple mcdoubles would do the trick. But eventually I had a one of those days, where I copped mcdonalds and it just tasted gawd awful in ill prepared. I never looked at the crap the same. You get what you pay for :manny: